bogus cash out policies

Geez, I've never had to go through so much trouble to get MY OWN MONEY out of gaming sites!

I did a deposit over the weekend at Titan poker to clear a bonus/promotion and attempted a cash out yesterday. Today I find two emails, one informing me I must fax in a photocopy of my Visa and my ID. The second says I must print off and sign a "deposit confirmation" sheet they sent me. Why is it at these smaller sites they take your deposits without a seconds delay, however, when you want to cash out its like a bloody marathon!

This is now the second site to do this to me in as many weeks. WHATS THE DEAL?

Comments

• I've not had any problems at Titan, but I never use a credit card for deposit.

Now there is the case of Golden Palace having $100 of mine for 1.5 years at this point because I still haven't gotten around to faxing a utility bill to them.
  • WHATS THE DEAL?

Simple, credit card fraud and online poker are synoymous. Next time deposit via Neteller and they won't hassle you.
  • The other site I did deposit using Neteller and I was given the same requests. I only deposited with Visa because my neteller was being switched to a new account at the time.
  • Oooooooooooh, Soup had Visa AND Neteller...why don't you keep it in your pants big-guy and stop flaunting your bling!

Just got mugged, but then had a 3some with 2 Swedish airline stewardesses who were inexplicably staying at my hostel!

Life is sweet, eh!

Haddon
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Oooooooooooh, Soup had  Visa AND Neteller...why don't you keep it in your pants big-guy and stop flaunting your bling!

Just got mugged, but then had a 3some with 2 Swedish airline stewardesses who were inexplicably staying at my hostel!

Life is sweet, eh!

Haddon

Oh come on now... be nice...

Or more original... :)

Mark
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Oooooooooooh, Soup had Visa AND Neteller...why don't you keep it in your pants big-guy and stop flaunting your bling!

Life is sweet, eh!

Haddon

I think haddon is trying to complete a 'cover all' bingo card of Vegas stereotypes.. Getting half the board in like 3 days is pretty impressive..

I wonder if there is a correlation between haddon's stories and the result list on a search of 'Vegas' on google..
  • I see that you're still smarting from the HU crushing...so I'll empathetically defer my reply :D
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Oooooooooooh, Soup had  Visa AND Neteller...why don't you keep it in your pants big-guy and stop flaunting your bling!

Life is sweet, eh!

Haddon

Retired at 21, baby!
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    I see that you're still smarting from the HU crushing...so I'll empathetically defer my reply :D

It's true... oh how I long to strike an HBK pose.. :)

Someday Dave.. someday
    Mark
  • I was quite enjoying this thread. A lot more than being told to F-off cuz like we don't believe him.. Now to google vegas baby and see what comes up. I was going to tell my Quebec city stories but they pale in comparison to vegas.