IT'S NOW OFFICIAL!!!

Congradulations to the following Top 3 for Points and Money for Season 2:

Second - ElElliott 400 points
Third - BigChrisEl 394 points

Money:
First place - ElElliott $620
Second - Nutcracker $600
Third - Mr. T $580

As you can see, the race was very very close. Congradulations to BusDriver and ElElliott for their respected victories!!

Of course you all now realize that since BD has won, we will NEVER hear the end of it!! :rage:

Comments

• It's good to know that a player can bubble enough to actually be rewarded with a title.

Good work Bubble Bus Driver. You played well all season and it shows.

Now if you can only keep it up for the TOC you should be able to make it to like 5th.

So are the Bounties out for Bubble Bus Driver and Eleanor?
  • I'm just waiting for enough pokerforum cash to official change my handle to "Champ".

Now some of you may be asking what's my secret.  How does the Bus do it, week after week, game after game.  It's really simple actually.  I'm just a grinder, I knew with the new point structure it would be rewarding to the players who came to every single game.  So my plan was simple, show up, and place.  Weak/tight play helps, to edge your way up a spot or two.   Any no talent hack can do it. I was surprised with only one league win, i was still on top of the standings, but the two-time game winners, didn't come out to all the games, to collect their fair share of points. (something to think about for season 3 guys).

The crazy thing is, between points leader and money leader, I'd prefer money leader.  At the end of the day, my profit loss is -$90.
    So I'll be looking to make that up at the TOC.

It's just so nice when all your efforts work out.  :'(:'(:'(  I'll stop now, I said I wasn't going to cry.  :'(
  • Congrats Jeff!

I will be gracious and not grumble about the 8 freaking points that seperate us. I'll just count my money and revel in my money leader status. :D
    BigChrisEl wrote:
    So are the Bounties out for Bubble Bus Driver and Eleanor?

Last TOC AJ put the bounty on me, and I put the bounty on him. So if Jeff's up for it....
  • ElElliott wrote:
    Last TOC AJ put the bounty on me, and I put the bounty on him. So if Jeff's up for it....

Thanks El, and congrats on being the Money Champ.

Ok, after a re-read of the season 1 pre TOC trash talk, it was actually a self posted bounty, you and AJ put on yourselves. After talking it over with my people, Champ says Champ will put a $20 bounty on Champ. :D
  • I'm just waiting for enough pokerforum cash to official change my handle to "Champ".

Now some of you may be asking what's my secret.  How does the Bus do it, week after week, game after game.  It's really simple actually.  I'm just a grinder, I knew with the new point structure it would be rewarding to the players who came to every single game.  So my plan was simple, show up, and place.  Weak/tight play helps, to edge your way up a spot or two.   Any no talent hack can do it. I was surprised with only one league win, i was still on top of the standings, but the two-time game winners, didn't come out to all the games, to collect their fair share of points. (something to think about for season 3 guys).

The crazy thing is, between points leader and money leader, I'd prefer money leader.  At the end of the day, my profit loss is -$90.
    So I'll be looking to make that up at the TOC.

It's just so nice when all your efforts work out.  :'(:'(:'(  I'll stop now, I said I wasn't going to cry.  :'(

You played a good season Bus Driver.......I too was a grinder....trying ever so much to work my way up into money finishes but also trying to advance a few spots at a time too. (It not the individual wins that put you in the points lead, its' consistent play that does)

If only you missed one game I would have been the point’s leader :(

If there is a way to transfer the CPF dollars then I'll give you the amount you need to change your title.