Head-to-head Software

Is there any sort of software you can recommend for head-to-head online play?  i.e. it will provide updated live statistics on your opponent's playing habits.  Not sure if this type of software is allowed on all sites.  I'm most interested in software that will work on PokerStars.

PokerJAH

Comments

• Poker Office has a live tracker built in that you can customize to show a lot of different stats updated after each hand, I find it an awesome product and it works well with Stars. If you go to pokeroffice.com they have a promo from 3 sites where you can get the software free after a set number of hands. I did the Noble Poker Offer, finished up $85 in bonuses playing .50/1.00 limit with a free copy of Poker Office, worked out well for me. You can also download a trial version to make sure it will fit your needs.
  • I downloaded the trial and the program seems solid, very similiar to PT with ace hud. Which of those sites clear the points the fastest?
  • I liked the software enough to deposit at titan and work on clearing the 500 points, from the looks of it they clear pretty quick (at 1/2 NL). I'll be using this isntead of PT from now on.
  • Noble cleared pretty quick for me, thank god you only need 800 crowns! that was at .50/1.00, higher limits would clear very quickly...and I found Noble very soft!