$55 Tourney THIS Sunday May 21st near UofToronto

Hey guys what's up! I know its been awhile haven't seen alot of you guys in the past month.

We've been on hiatus due to the exam term that has been like a plague on our games! lol

Anyways, all jokes aside we're back. We're going to be located at Bloor and St.George for the summer, just a block NORTH of Bloor ON St. George.

We will be playing 2-5 No Limit Hold'Em on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday nights, and 1-2 No Limit Hold'em on Tuesday and Thursday nights. The buy in for the 2-5 No Limit game is $100 minimum and $500 Max. The buy in 1-2 No Limit game is $60 minimum and $200 max.

Sunday League

We will be running a weekly tourney every Sunday for the summer. 3 tables every Sunday with the final table receiving points from 10 for first through 1 point for 10th.

The top player of the summer will receive a buy in to 2 CPT events one in Sept and one in Oct.

There will also be prizes to be named later this week for the 2nd through 5th finishers, these will most likely consist of bonus cash online on a site that is owned by one of my friends. This site shares a player base with Doyle's Room and there is consistent action with a large player base.

Please feel free to contact me for any information you may need. Hopefully we will see you at the tables!

- William H.

416 797 6674 CALL EMAIL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME.
torontorounders@hotmail.com feel free to add me to your MSN list.