Bristol St. presents -- "Casual Friday" - May 19th, 8pm

Hey everyone!

It's been a long while since we've hosted a Casual Friday, so we're having one to launch the long weekend. A lot of you will likely be heading away for some fun vacation plans, but for those of you that aren't, we'll be gathering at my place for all sort of Casual poker fun.

- $5 and $10 SnG's will be run throughout the night.
- Low buy-in cash games will be spread.
- Alternate format tourmanents will also be ran; Badugi, Crazy Pinapple, the "Red" thingycardgame that Mark mentioned.

In addition, Guitar Hero will be playing upstairs and we'll likely be paying Pepi's to provide the heart attacks!

Casual Fridays are a fun, relazed way to spend an evening playing poker, no RSVP is needed (as we *usually* don't fill up), but feel free to post if you're coming so I have a rough idea of the numbers.

And remember, ONE WEEK LEFT til the "Bristol Street Bender". Get those sponsors signed up!!!

See ya Friday!!

Comments

• Yay - I'm in!
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Yay - I'm in!
    NEW RECORD - 45 seconds! :D
  • beanie42 wrote:
    beanie42 wrote:
    Yay - I'm in!

Nice!! Looks like the posting bot is working pretty damn good!
  • beanie42 wrote:
    beanie42 wrote:
    Yay - I'm in!
    Nice one Trevor. Congratulations

/g2

Edit: I forgot to mention... you are my idol ;)
  • Hey

I'm in, and so is Catherine (I hope).. though we'll see...

Mark
  • Hey Rob...

Jeremy and I will try to amke it out...Dont know our plans until he gets home...lol....(Hes gone during the week)....

Hope to see you guys Friday :)

PokerQueen
  • Noooooooo! Missing guitar hero! How could you do this to me?!? It's my mum's birthday this weekend. Damn it. Hmm, what's more important?!? Guitar Hero or my mum's birthday....damn conscious.

Have fun boys...good luck to all.
  • Count Wraych and I in!!!!!!
  • [quote=[Fallen Angel] ]
    Noooooooo! Missing guitar hero! How could you do this to me?!? It's my mum's birthday this weekend. Damn it. Hmm, what's more important?!? Guitar Hero or my mum's birthday....damn conscious.

[/quote]

Dude....bring your mom!!!
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    [quote=[Fallen Angel] ]
    Noooooooo! Missing guitar hero! How could you do this to me?!? It's my mum's birthday this weekend. Damn it. Hmm, what's more important?!? Guitar Hero or my mum's birthday....damn conscious.

Dude....bring your mom!!!
    [/quote]

LOL!! That's exactly what my mom wants. A house full of men playing poker and video games. The birthday of her dreams.
  • I could very well be there....

stp
  • Im gonna be there.....Im not a man ...lol.....
  • MM and I will try and swing by. Plus I will trade you one Russian beer for one cell phone!
  • I'm a definite maybe.
  • moose wrote:
    MM and I will try and swing by. Plus I will trade you one Russian beer for one cell phone!

I like the sounds of that!
  • I'll be showing up tonight around 8ish. Gonna bring a friend as well.
  • Nope won't make it tonight.
  • Just an FYI that we'll start a $10 MTT for everyone that shows up at 8pm, with side games and SnG's starting as people start dropping out.

See everyone tonight!
  • Hey Rob - looks like we arent heading out til tomorrow which leaves me in this fine town tonight - should be there in time for the MTT.

Mark - give me a call.
  • I'll be coming and will likely be bringing Kate...

Where's Mario?

stp
  • Im may swing by...

Would there be some interest in a 1/2 NL game?

Shannon, Kate's coming with me!! Sorry..
  • moose wrote:
    MM and I will try and swing by.  Plus I will trade you one Russian beer for one cell phone!

A little birthday poker eh? Happy Brithday Rob :) See you there.

stp
  • Yes, I think I'll stop by.
  • Hey Rob...

Sorry I we wont be able to make it......Jeremy got the stomach flu when he was gone, and is still not feeling better...and I forgot that my friends were having a party......SO ill have to pass this time.....I need to practice to stay up for 24 hours for next week...and partying is just the way to do that :)

Hope you all have a good night.....and a good long weekend....

Mandy
  • Sir Johnny Adams will be joining us tonight as well.

stp
  • Thanks for hosting, Rob.