Any Sharks fans want to wager some CPF $$s???

I've got like $400 sitting here pretty boy, want to make a wager?

Comments

• Obv you are giving odds?

I want 10:1.

I will put up 40 CPF bucks that San Jose will win the series. You will pay me 400 when they do. :D
  • I have to say I want SJ to win only for Joe Thornton...but Edmonton has impressed me so much I can't see anyone beating them...and if anyone else can win it I hope it's the Oilers over the Sharks. If Buffalo wins the cup I will refuse to ever watch another NHL hockey game...ever! I will stop playing hockey, I will sell everything I have related to hockey...and I will drive to buffalo and take a dump in the HSBC parking lot!!!!!!
  • Big E wrote:
    I have to say I want SJ to win only for Joe Thornton...but Edmonton has impressed me so much I can't see anyone beating them...and if anyone else can win it I hope it's the Oilers over the Sharks. If Buffalo wins the cup I will refuse to ever watch another NHL hockey game...ever! I will stop playing hockey, I will sell everything I have related to hockey...and I will drive to buffalo and take a dump in the HSBC parking lot!!!!!!

I am so calling you on this!!!!!

Go Oilers!!!
  • Big E wrote:
    I have to say I want SJ to win only for Joe Thornton...but Edmonton has impressed me so much I can't see anyone beating them...and if anyone else can win it I hope it's the Oilers over the Sharks. If Buffalo wins the cup I will refuse to ever watch another NHL hockey game...ever! I will stop playing hockey, I will sell everything I have related to hockey...and I will drive to buffalo and take a dump in the HSBC parking lot!!!!!!

Better bring some toilet paper.

On the flip side I hope buffalo does pull it off so I can have a free trip to Vegas on the preseason ticket I have on them winning the Cup.
  • MDSGuy wrote:
    Obv you are giving odds?

I want 10:1.

I will put up 40 CPF bucks that San Jose will win the series. You will pay me 400 when they do. :D

I'll wager all of mine for all of yours on the series, not just game 6....what you say?
  • I'll bet everything I have that Edmonton wins it in 6.