Looking for takers on the ULTIMATE HOME GAME-$120 Buy-In/1000 Players Max.

Hi all,

My name is Scott and I'm here in good ole' Alberta. I want to host an online, $120 buy-in with no rebuys, and 15 minute levels. There will be a maximum of 1000 players and a minimum of 650. Top 100 paid. Ultimately I want the tourney to have 1000 players. How will I do this you may ask? Well I have a software program that enables me to host poker tourneys online with a max. of 5000 players. What I will do is take a list of people who want to play and when we reach the 1000 player mark I will have each player download the program and I will email you the activation code to be able to enable the software. Once that is done, you will be given the password to enter the tourney. This will be done for all paid entries. Payment can be made by paypal, neteller, or money order. I would like to do this before the end of July. If I get an overwhelming response from players, I will look at doing this on a regular basis. Need feedback. Thanks

Comments

• so you want a thousand strangers to give a stranger 120 bucks?
  • i have a similar program on my computer, check it out
    [url=http://
    www.pokerstars.com]
    www.pokerstars.com[/url]
  • If it's online is it really the Ultimate Home Game?
  • No thanks, on so many levels...
  • Can I give you my SIN, too?
    Please!
  • Do you accept payment by tossing $120 into my fireplace?
  • BBC Z wrote:
    Do you accept payment by tossing $120 into my fireplace?

zinggggggggggggg!
  • if you  trasnfer 160 bucks into hollywoods7 on pokerstars right now ill play your turny for sure just to see if your trying to scam us.

hey even send me 11 bucks , send me something to show your not trying to scam is
  • Something smells fissy here :fish:
  • cole woods wrote:
    if you trasnfer 160 bucks into hollywoods7 on pokerstars right now ill play your turny for sure just to see if your trying to scam us.

hey even send me 11 bucks , send me something to show your not trying to scam is

done
  • Ultimate Home Games are rigged.

I'm surprised Cole didn't ask what first place paid.
  • Wow! Didnt think I would get these kind of responses. I just want to start a canadian league online and thought this would be a gd place to start. I play at Poker Stars too but I want to have strictly Canadians and the same players. I just want to host not play. If being scammed is such a concern I have no problem with showing identification. I have no problem starting a smaller tourney to get some trust from players too.
  • You gotta admit trust is an issue but of course, these guys are poker players not counsellors. Well, maybe a couple are...

Put yourself in the other guys' shoes. I wouldn't put in 120 to a guy I don't know with software I can't trust and who knows who could be cheating. Start off small, I'd toss in a buck to try it out. Better yet, host a freeroll to get guys using your software. 100 or 200 bucks can buy you a lot of eyes.

Best of luck to you. Always nice to see someone blazing new ground.
  • The poker software I have is DD Tournament Poker 2.0. How about I do a $10 NL tourney? The software is very good and no cheating has been detected with this software.
  • noone is going to play, take your ball and go home
  • how can i get this softwear
  • If you are legit, then have the tourney on Stars. Set up a Private tourney, and only give the password to those you want to play.

You aren't including anything "nasty" like a keylogger in your free download now are you? :fish:
  • cole woods wrote:
    how can i get this softwear

Use a fabric softener like Fleecy or Downy. Downy is a bit on the expensive side, but you might be able to find a coupon.
  • No keylogger. You can download the program from www.downloads.com. I'll try Poker Stars.