Raked Hands in PartyPoker?

Is there a way to tell how many raked hands have been played in PartyPoker?

Comments

• If you have pokertracker you can do it easily enough, but if not, you can also call the help desk.

Mark
  • Now for you Party Poker officiandos... From someone who left Party a long time ago but am just getting back into it. Can I tell how many ppl are seeing the flop at a particular table similar to other sites?
  • Milamber wrote:
    Yes... login to your account at www.partypoker.com

I haven't used Party in a while, but I think it's under a section called Bonus Details or something to that effect.

/g2
  • Going from memory here but (this is in the new party lay out) if you click on balance it will bring up a new window.  In that new window click on Bonuses and it will show you how many more raked hands you need to play.
  • g2 wrote:
    Milamber wrote:
    Yes... login to your account at www.partypoker.com

I haven't used Party in a while, but I think it's under a section called Bonus Details or something to that effect.

/g2

exactly right Greg, from the Party main lobby you can access your account from a link in the top left, or even from the cashier and then check 'bonus details' I did the reload this past weekend, needed 300 raked hands, did that on 4 tables of .50/1.00 in about 2 hours, up $85 woohoo!