Monthly $5000 Guaranteed Mega Tournament Sunday 3pm

We will be hosting our monthly Mega Tournament Sunday, June 25th, 2006 at 3pm.  For those of you who have not played with us before and need your poker fix, this is the tournament for all you poker junkies.  There will be a $5000 guaranteed pot, but in all likelyhood it will far exceed that.  The tournament format will be as follows:

Sunday, June 25th, 2006 3pm
Type: $100 Re-buy tournament (2000 chips)
Start Time: 3pm sharp!
Registration & Lunch: 2pm-3pm
Where: The Nuttz Poker Club downtown in the Church/Queen area
Note: Unlimited re-buys at $50 (2000 chips) for the 1st hour, option to add-on for $50 (4000 chips) at the end of 1st hour.  Blinds start at 25/50 and go up every 20 minutes. Max of 66 players
Pay Outs:  Will be announced after the Add-On period is over
Cash Game: 1/2 NL $60 min - $200 max to follow

This tournament will have a maximum of 66 players.  So email me your reservation at thenuttz@gmail.com or call me to save your spot before they're all gone.  All new players are welcome to join us. 

Kevin
647-280-5057

Comments

• Hi, can you please post a blind and break schedule?
  • Blinds start at 25/50 and go up every 20 mins. There are breaks every hour.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • Level 2? level 3 etc. keep going.
    But Thanks so far. :)
  • For everyone who will be attending this Sunday's $5000 Guaranteed Mega Long-Weekend Tournament at 3pm, our hostess will be serving a catered lunch starting at 2pm. Please email me no later then Friday 5pm as to any food allergies and special diets that need to be accommodated. For everyone else who still have not signed up, there are still spots available if you want to get in on this action. Email or call me with your reservation including any special diet needs. Good luck to all those who will be attending what is shaping up to be a great tournament.

May you all be holding "The Nuttz" on the river!

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • We've set up a private smoking lounge for this tournament. Unfortunately, it can only accommodate 11 players. So for all those attending that would like to be at the smoking table, I will seat you there on a first come first serve basis. Call or email me your preference ASAP before all the seats are taken.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • Just a reminder for everyone to arrive no later than 2:45pm for registration as we would like to get started at 3pm sharp! There are still a few spots left for any one who is interested in joining us. Call me for more details or to reserve your spot.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • This month's tournament will be even bigger than last month's. With prizes and a huge pot to be won. Call for more info or to reserve your spot.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • Just a reminder to everyone who has a reserved seat to arrive no later than 2:45pm for registration or your seat may be given to someone on the waiting list. There are still a few seats available to any new players who may want to join us. Call for more info.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • 4 tables already confirmed. Let's see if we can make it 5. Call to reserve your spot. All new players welcome.

Kevin
    647-280-5057