Online Bonuses?

Does anyone have a plan of attack when it comes to chasing site bonuses? I have a small bankroll ~$200, and I'd like to start buliding it up by starting new accounts and playing some extremely tight limit games.

I'm not sure where to even start this and so I'm looking here to see if anyone has any experience with this?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Hmmm... perhaps some general advice before I have to move this to Advertising... :) [Note, the original post is fine I think, but I expect people to start talking about bonuses at specific sites faster than you can say "I am a shill".]

To take advantage of announced bonuses, you usually have to make sure that you keep some money *outside* of your poker accounts that's available in case you need to make a quick deposit.

This is because at one site I know, as soon as they announce a new promotion, you may *not* cashout as soon as the announcement is made if you want to take advantage of that particular promotion. Neteller (if you use it) is a good place to store your money outside your poker accounts.

Also, when you're checking out a new site, search their website carefully from promos. And if you're interested in a site, don't be afraid ask their support what they have in the way of promos. They might have some non-advertised promos too, especially for new players.

Also keep your eye on [okay, shill mode activated] Pokerforum.ca itself. Several excellent deals/promos have been announced here, many even put on by Pokerforum.ca itself. Particularly:

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=841

ScottyZ
  • there are going to be more in the near future, and payouts will be executed quicker as well.