party reload

I got an e mail from party allowing me a 15% reload. The e mail states minimum deposit is $50. It doesn't state a max deposit. Is there a max party will allow for a bonus. I've been hunting high and low and can't find anything. It does state I've got 7 days to clear at 10x.

Comments

• When you log in (either to the client or the website), you can view the bonus details or new bonus details, and this shows the bonus as 15% up to $75 (10x over 7 days) . It's probably the same bonus, but otherwise you can log in and check for your account.
  • It shows up to $100 for me 15% bonus, gonna claim it this weekend even tho Im not a big fan of cash games.
  • Mine is a max $100 bonus. :D

A whoring I will go...a whoring I will go......
  • Mine is 20% up to $100, I guess it all amounts to the same thing. Maybe you get a greater %age if you play there more?
  • I guess party realizes they already have me for life...no reload offer for me :rage:
  • got the same offer, but, party will not get me to put money there for now, alas.
  • I agree, Party will not get my money, bonus or not. I m just to darn faithful to my other online interest's.
    wait a second...
    nah I won't change my mind
  • why would u not play at party? its a goldmine
  • I'm annoyed by the interface, have never liked the setup..