Tony is 1st Back to Back Champion!!

Yep, Tony took it down again tonight!! It was almost a repeat of last week, with Wyndham taking third place, and BigChris taking second.

The tables merged quickly, but after we merged, it seemed to take quite awhile for the first busts to happen. But once the fall started, we fell like rocks!! My personal bustout was a very...'dramatic' one, when I went all in with J10, hit the straight on the turn, only to get burnt when Allen hit a flush. Allen, don't take my reaction to personally...but man that was a tough pill to swallow for me.

Tonight's Chump was Gus.

I know the boards are going be changed quite a bit, and I will forward the files as soon as I can.

For those coming out Saturday to the satellite game, we'll see you there. Otherwise, we will see you all next week.

BTW, what happened to ACDC???

Comments

• It was another good game last night.....Kings have been really treating me well lately. By letting me knocking Derek out (hope you did good at the side game) and then by letting me crack Aces. (I seriously thought you had Ace-King Nick).

After taking off the last month (I know I was there but no really playing) it was good to get back into the groove.

NEVER MESS WITH THE POWER OF DEGREE:

featured_degree.jpg

Unless your name is Tony
  • As someone I know once said, 'WTF?'
  • Congrats Tony,

Even though you called me down with a pair of fours, then raised with K8, I'm not mad. My own exit from last night's game was purely due to trying to force too many hands into outcomes I wanted. I say again, I spit on Doyle, and Tony can you teach me?
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    As someone I know once said, 'WTF?'

Needless to say, Greg, you were missed last night :'( Maybe you would have been able to knock Mr. T down abit (he want's to be called that from now on btw).
  • Congrats Tony....first back-to-back champ. The target on your back just got a whole lot bigger!

Congrats also to Wyndham....in the money 3rd week in a row. Oh how I long for the days when Wyndham would fold to my raises. sigh.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    It was another good game last night.....Kings have been really treating me well lately. By letting me knocking Derek out (hope you did good at the side game)

Well... things were on a roll with Joe the drinker until Terry had to come and piss on my parade. I was just trying to make my buy-in back, but no.... Terry had to piss on it! Thanks.... and choke on it.

Like I said yesterday, my 'stuck in 3rd and 4th' place is no broken. I can now proceed to first place, pass 'Go' and collect my seat tomorrow.