Best online poker book?

I'm a newbie, anyone can reccommend your "best online pocker book"?

Comments

• Try using the search function to find all the book discussions. If search doesn't help, just read Phil Hellmuth's "Play Poker Like The Pros"
  • I guess in one word what do you want to PLAY. Is it limit? NL? Omaha, SNG's? There is not one book which will teach you everything although digesting through either supersystem or supersystem 2 is about as close as it comes.
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Try using the search function to find all the book discussions. If search doesn't help, just read Phil Hellmuth's "Play Poker Like The Pros"

planning on putting him on some buddy lists?
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    beanie42 wrote:
    Try using the search function to find all the book discussions.  If search doesn't help, just read Phil Hellmuth's "Play Poker Like The Pros"

planning on putting him on some buddy lists?
    LOL - I'm just trying to recommend books appropriate to the audience. This seemed like a good choice for somebody who's still trying to get a handle on really complicated stuff like searching.
  • despite what some say, Doyle Brunson's online poker book is decent imo
  • IMO, there is no substitute for experience. Harrington 1 and 2 are by far the best No Limit tournament books. 2+2s HPFAP and SSH are great for cash games I don't think there are any "secrets" so to speak to online poker. Just play. ALOT.

GL