Guelph Saturday Night!!!

I missed the Thursday Game so I've got and itch plus the house to myself. Not sure what game though. We can change the stakes on the limit game (I just threw those numbes out). Ten buck buy in with rebuy with maybe a rebuy.

1-Mike
2-Nadine
3-Mark
4-Miranda
5-River Mike
6-
7-
8-

Mike

Comments

• a double rebuy?! it's HAREN paradise!
    too bad he's in florida...
    i think nadine and i would be in...also, i would like to suggest crazy pineapple..it has the excitement of 3 cards, the classic style of holdem...it's the perfect game.
  • I can't make it I will be in TO watching the fight. Miranda may be around.
  • what fight?
  • It's Miranda, I'm totally in!
    I'm going to be at a friends all afternoon, leaving here at 2, so if it isn't on please post before then. Also, I need directions again, Sandro has driven the last two times and I don't pay attention when he drives. Please PM him or me. Thanks Mike!!

Mark, it's the De La Hoya fight
  • Tenative plans, will know for sure by 2pm tomorrow. Would like to redeem myself from Donkeyville Thurs.:)
  • I guess the game is going to be strip...it's leading the way. What type of game do you want to play, pineapple, omha, cash game?

mike
  • seven work for everyone or do want it earlier?

mike
  • I'm gonna say I will be there if there is still room.
    River Mike
  • If anyone get a hold of ken and cowboy and see if they would be in

Mike
  • Can't make it tonight. GL all.
  • I Pmd Ken, he can't make it. S works for me, or earlier, just post the time and I will be there.

Mir
  • Looks like a seven pm start, if we want it earlier just post but seven looks good to me