No more McDeals..

I think we all know about this...but I am going to bring it up.

It has been almost TWO WEEKS since they stopped the McDealing at Mcdonalds...

Who else is pissed?

Comments

• yeah, but the other night i must have picked the right burger as it was cheaper on the given night...dunno
  • I'm still getting over them taking away the mini rollo mcflurries
  • Man, those mini rollo mcflurries were soooo good.

Yeah, you can still get a "MC\cDeal Price" on double cheeseburger, bacon cheese burger and junior chicken combo any day of the week....but it isn't the same.

If McDonalds wasn't 24 hours most places I would NEVER go.
  • R.I.P. big mac tuesdays

we hardly knew you.
  • I have to be honest here fellas, I miss more than anything the amazing taste of the McDonalds pizza from the old school. way back in the day when i was a kid McDonalds had pizzas........and they were oh-so delicious.
    :'(
    Johnny
  • I remember when I was in highschool and McDicks had BigMacs for a 0.25 with the purchase of a drink - 4 max.

Now that was a deal - although - I would think the Heart and Stroke society would lobby against such a deal in the future.

Or possibly the Canadian government, which would be footing the bill for the inevitable bypass surgery, and knee replacement surgery that would follow.
  • amazing taste of the McDonalds pizza from the old school, they were oh-so delicious.
    :'(
    Johnny

well put johhny, i loved those things too

now, i remember when i was in highschool mcdonalds had a 2 big macs for $2 deal... yeah needless to say, my friends and i had MANY MANY big mac eating contests. many ended in vomitting and one poor guy ended up obese, but that's a hole different story. as for the mcdeals, it's kinda sad but you can get a double cheeseburger, bacon cheese burger and junior chicken combo for 1.39, which is cheaper than the mcdeal and i LOVE double cheeseburgers. so i'm not so torn up, i'll miss mondays and tuesdays, but i'll just have a double cheeseburger or bacon cheese burger instead.
  • John!! THOSE PIZZA'S WERE SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Oh man, I kind of forgot they had them. *sigh

Remember when McDeals FIRST came out...they WERE only $1.39.
    I'll miss every day except fridays...and I am on the fence about wednesdays.
  • haddon wrote:
    I am on the fence about wednesdays.

i hate fish, so friday isn't even an option, as for mcchicken, discusting...
  • OK. If you guys equate days of the week with McDeals, you've spent way toooooo muuuuuch time there. :D
  • I guess you're right. But it is not like I am hidding it...

HAHHAHAHA :)
  • I remember like 5 years ago...I hadn't eaten McDonald's breakfast in years, went to the window and...what??? NO CINNAMON DANISHES????????????

I loved those fat lumps of cinnamon.
  • McDonalds breakfast ranks right up there with like...uhhh...I don't know. Sex?
  • haddon wrote:
    McDonalds breakfast ranks right up there with like...uhhh...I don't know. Sex?

i don't know if any food can quite come close to sex, but yes mcdonalds breakfast good
  • Sex with a vespa then..
  • Josh..dude..they aren't that good. Or maybe sex with your hand just isn't that good anymore.

But the pizzas? Yeah, now they were good.
  • Any of you guys seen the documentary "supersize me"
    That poor bastard almost died.
  • You puppies are sick sick sick sick..... I don't know what else to say. McDonalds food is for the taste bud impaired. And I think I must be sick for reading this thread. Now a girl in a McDonalds uniform that's sexy..... :)
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    Any of you guys seen the documentary "supersize me"

yeah, ever since i saw that i get 2 big macs, they made them smaller!!!
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    SocietyRed wrote:
    Any of you guys seen the documentary "supersize me"

yeah, ever since i saw that i get 2 big macs, they made them smaller!!!

LOL

what's the most big macs anyone has ever eaten? i at 7 in a sitting once...
  • haddon wrote:
    McDonalds breakfast ranks right up there with like...uhhh...I don't know.  Sex?

Dude, how do you like your your sex? Greasy, filet-o-fishy smelling, lukewarm (definitely not hot), finished in 3 minutes and with post-cramping? Or do you just have a styrofoam fetish?

AcidJoe - girls in a MickeyD outfit hot? Man you are spending far too much time around pimply teenage girls.
  • haddon wrote:
    McDonalds breakfast ranks right up there with like...uhhh...I don't know.  Sex?

You've obviously never had sex before.....

stp
  • Actually moose I had that bare naked ladies song going through my head at the time .... thanks for setting me straight.
  • McDonald's food... good? Shit, I think the grease soaked cardboard they come in probably tastes about the same, if not better. When I first "moved out" about a decade ago I at there alot 'cause it was cheap and I was living outta of my SUV. But my life doesn't suck anymore so I figure neither should my food. Don't get me wrong, I still eat more fast food than I should. I didn't get this stunning physique from tofu and exercise.
    McD's taste like shiite and gives me gutrot not long after I'm done. Basically what I'm saying is, if you're comparing it to sex... dude... maybe you should just go celebate. Even bad sex is good sex and there's nothing good about McD's.
    Why am I suddenly craving a wopper? DAMN YOU HADDON AND YOUR FAST FOOD TALK!!!

Gotta go. If I hurry I can get to the drive-thru before BK closes.

Steve
  • I revised it and said sex with a vespa..

mmmm, 9 big macs here kyle...it was in this stint, pre super size me, where a friend and I ate only mcdonalds for 2 weeks....super size me stole our idea. my blood pressure went up 48 points...haha, in two weeks.
  • nothin' beats sex with a hot apple pie
  • haddon wrote:
    Sex with a vespa then..

I don't know what this references, but I own a Vespa. Do I need to be afraid that someone is going to try and have sex with it?

Is this some weird new thing?
  • A Vespa is a girl you'd have sex with but wouldn't want anyone to know you did so.

Vespa - Something or someone you think would be a fun ride but don't want anyone to see you doing it.

Vespa Platinum - A Vespa who was decent enough to tell just a few people about.