Increased rakeback

I've noticed that depending on the site my affiliates are increasing the rakeback. Are the sites loosing out here to the larger (party and stars) sites and are trying to keep/gain a larger share. One prima site which I hadn't played at in a while increased my rakeback to a whopping 58%. That is now my new home.

Comments

• 58% is INSANE?! I thought they are generally 25-35?
  • some of that network sites always hsad that high a rakeback as far as i can recall
  • I'm happy to have it increase from 35% to 58%..... eurobet has gone up to 32% from 25% as well. I think it's generally to get back the lost players who haven't played in a while.
  • Hey Joe,

You should check out DrTyore's OddsNPots site, they are linked to a couple sites where you can sign up to be a prop player, I tried it but did not have the time to deicate to it, I move my money around chasing reloads more then I use rakeback but as a prop you can get 70% and up. I was working on Poker Planet getting 70%. As far as I could tell the only requirement before getting your weekly check was getting at least $20 in rake each week. I in the afternoon there weren't too many games, I'd usually play on a 5-handed table, in the evening it picks up a bit but if you play rakeback you should be able to generate some decent cash?