Every Thursday and Friday

Formac Burlington :as

Every Thursday and Friday $25 Freezeout Tourney

Register up to 6:30 - 7:25pm
Game starts at 7:30pm
$25 buyin
Food and Beverages avail from bar
1/2 nl to follow tourney

any questions or other info just contact me at formacpoker@hotmail.com or call 905-220-4733

Comments

• Dear 89

You need to get this to the front, Beg some of the Kitchener mob to make a road trip, Lots of good players that love to play. I want more players. BIGGER PRIZE POOL!!!!!!!

Milton Slimmer
  • Yeah i want to get some St. Kits boys down, the only issue is the two connections to all the players i in Kits have gone to B.C.. I'm trying to get there contact list from them.. Fridays is getting much better seems to be sticking around 49 players .. It will go up i'll be doing some PR'in and try to round up a bunch more players..
  • 89suitdd wrote:
    I'm trying to get there contact list from them.. 
    This forum is as easy as anything to contact us, a lot of us live here :)
    89suitdd wrote:
    Fridays is getting much better seems to be sticking around 49 players ..
    How many do you usually get out on Thursdays?
  • Well thursdays we've had anywhere from 18-40, its always a coin toss.. Never know how many but fridays you can count on 40+ all the time..
  • HEY KITCHENER/WATERLOO

lookin' for a game !!!

I know a couple of Milton Rocks are rollin' down to Burlington,

Milton Slimmer
  • I'd be willing to make the trip to Burlington so time....anyone else?
  • Is anyone going tonight? I will split gas with you!
  • Meistro wrote:
    Is anyone going tonight? I will split gas with you!

Check your thread about a home game, dude!!
  • Prophet and I are going tonight, Anyone else ? Also need some directions
  • Hey, see you guys there, at least a couple of us rocks will likely go tonight, was there last night, placed 2nd and then won $115. in the 1/2 game after.
    See mapquest for directions.
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=1400+plains+rd+E&city=burlington&state=on&zipcode=
  • Nice to see some of the KW guys (Brent, Shopsy and Cory) make it down last night. Bob (Big Bob), Dave (ddmilcan) and I were there from the Rocks. As for the tournament only Dave did well, cashing in third. In the 1/2 cash game afterwards Cory pretty well cleaned the table cashing out for at least $700. Well done Cory, maybe ya should have done a little more folding?
    Some of you other KW guys should really consider this one, you would do well.
  • Just a friendly bump.

I'm hitting up Formac tonight and figured I would remind everyone else.
  • I know it's late but is anyone going who wants to split the gas!?!? I live in waterloo
  • Update Aug 1
  • update aug 4, 2006
  • What is the payout structure like?
  • depending on how many players ie: 30

1st 50%
    2nd 25%
    3rd 15%
    4th 10%

Try to pay a little more than 10% of the field.
  • sounds good.. i'll hopefully make it out some time this week, depending on work.. if you coudl PM me any details that woudl be super.
  • no probs .. sounds good.. If you do just make sure you show up before 7:30pm i like to get it started not to long after 7:30pm.. cya then..
  • excellent. I'll be there tomorrow night. or, i guess tonight, if you want to get technical. anyone else form here plan on playing? I'll be the cocky 20 year old who looks like he's never played live games that weren't at a kitchen table with friends.
  • Did you end up coming out? I am not sure but no one actually uses there Handle there.. If you did i don't really remember a 20 year old looking cocky.
  • We here at the Formac Poker Club are adding a new feature to the Thursday and Friday night tournament. Every player will receive a "LIFE" chip its just a extra chip that represents your life in the tournament, if you go all-in and the person who calls you and beats you they will receive your life chip and only your life chip, If you accumilated a couple or any life chips yourself they are now dead chips. When we hit final table of 9 players we will take a short intermission and every LIFE chip you earned you will receive $1000 chip for each life chip excluding your own. If you were big stacked early by taking a bunch of people out and had a couple of bad beats your hard efforts won't be for nothing.. Tournament starts at 7:30pm

any other questions just email at formacpoker@hotmail.com or call 905-220-4733
  • Just to let everyone know on Thursdays and Fridays we will be holding the $40 Satellites for our end of Sept WPT Main Event tournament.. It will be going along side the regular tourney, $40 five man sit&go winner of the sNg will automatically entered into the $200 WPT Satellite for a chance to win a seat to the WPT in October..

See you all there.

Troy
  • Has any forum member actually played in this satellite yet?
    gokorda wrote:
    I'll be there tomorrow night.