Super tight

I've been playing 1/2 limit super tight to clear some bonus's. These bonus's are basically raked hands. Looking at my stats (i usually play 3-4 tables at a time) I've been playing super tight yet getting paid off when I do play. How long can you play that tight before the fish notice. It's not party but 2 of the smaller sites. Here's the stats that have been collected from poker tracker.

VPIP 5%
PFR 3%
STSD 29%
W$SD 98%
BB/100 3.75

Comments

• i think you could play forever at 1/2 and noone would notice, well at least not enough to matter.

i think i'd kill myself playing that tight lol
  • yeah, that's really tight. but I'm sure you can play for ages anyd not have people picking up.. perhaps even if they do, change tables and start fresh :P
  • No one will notice, and you will win less money than you should.
  • I was doing it strictly to clear bonus's, to get my hands in. No thinking required here with 4+tables open. I figure once I get my hands in I'll loosen back up and not play as many tables. I'm actually hoping that a few of them will actually have notes on me that I"m a super rock and when I bet they may get out of my way.
  • 5% VPIP is definitely not optimal : 0
  • No it's not optimal but look how it pays off.....

VPIP 50%
    PFR 31%
    BB/100 29

And I didn't even go to showdown much but when I did it was 70%

Though the showdown was strange because my big hands got shown down...... LOL