Game 9 Listing

This is the listing of all players thus far signed up for this week's game. I will be in and out all week, so I don't know how much updating I can do, so if you register either via the Home Poker Tourney link or by posting here, I'll be sure you're in the game. Thanks.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-28 17:14:42
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-28 23:26:37
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-29 12:05:03
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-29 12:49:54
Nutcracker - Seat Reserved - 2006-05-01 11:25:49
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2006-05-01 18:54:27
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-05-02 13:35:02
TPower - Seat Reserved - 2006-05-02 14:58:48
Igor - Seat Reserved - via posting
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-05-03 06:27:45
Nikko - Seat Reserved - 2006-05-03 11:46:29
TheBusDriver -Seat Reserved - via posting
Miller - Seat Reserved - via email
Hork42 - Seat Reserved - via email
BigGus - Seat Reserved - via phone call
Tony - Seat Reserved - via email.

Comments

• Igor says he's in for this week.

Allens out as his Degree game is at 6.....although I keep telling him he should be able to make it back in time (Game starts at 6, him cracked out at 6:10, on the road for the Ching game by 6:11).
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    (Game starts at 6, him cracked out at 6:10, on the road for the Ching game by 6:11).

Man, that's cold!
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Man, that's cold!

Don't worry....I've been trashing talking him about this since I first heard he got into Degree......
  • Sorry it's been a hell week, not time to trash talk, I'm in.
  • Well, I'm taking down that trash-talking potty mouth. 'WTF' this!
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Well, I'm taking down that trash-talking potty mouth. 'WTF' this!

Excellent... While your battling it out with Trailer-park-Elliott, I'll slide under the radar into the money. :D
  • Excellent...  While your battling it out with Trailer-park-Elliott, I'll slide under the radar into the money.  :D

"When it's Game Time, it's Pain time, and I'm bringing the Pain Train!"
  • Just got back from the Degree game. Won't get into details here right now.

Needless to say, the game is ready for tonight, and it looks like another nice crowd too. Still waiting to hear about the rest of TnT, but I expect that at least Tony will be there.

Oh, and for the record, anyone attempting ANY form of coaching during a hand tonight had better make think twice tonight. PLEASE don't piss TrailerParkEl off tonight. I witnessed it first hand today, was NOT pretty :rage:
  • WOW!!! Believe it or not, I think we might actually be MAXED OUT for tonight!! I still need to hear from Terry about the rest of his crew, and if he has more than 2 or 3, I'll have to start a waiting list!!
  • STR82ACE wrote:

Needless to say, the game is ready for tonight, and it looks like another nice crowd too.  Still waiting to hear about the rest of TnT, but I expect that at least Tony will be there.

I'm beginning to think that you may need to make a cut off time, we are getting more and more people interested in the game (and seats are getting tight) that unless people let you know in advance it may come to the point where you are going to have to turn some away. (Before 6pm on a Thursday is not too unreasonable).

We have 14 already for tonight and as you said you haven't heard from the rest of the TnT crew. If they all show up that's another 3, plus there's still Grant so it could be real tight.
  • Thinking the same thing myself. I love the fact that we are getting nice crowds lately, but I think it's time to either INCREASE seating or LIMIT seating. Increasing is NOT a plausible possibility at this time, however, I am seriously considering a 6pm notification cutoff time. Anyone after that will only get a seat if one becomes available. Let's see how many show up tonight that have NOT notified me yet, then I'll judge the next action.
  • As El would say, "WTF?" Who is that Hork guy?

Nice expected turnout.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    As El would say, "WTF?" Who is that Hork guy?

That made me LOL for real.

Actually, I was happy to see Hork's name on the list. Then I remembered that he plays g00t, and then I cried a little.
  • In honour of trailerparkEl all my statements will begin with "wtf" tonight.

As for seating AJ. I have two tables looking for a home or a foster home. One is big heavy, and just a pain to move around, the other would be perfect for your location. Now all you need to do is get a dozen roses and a Kenmore and start the negociations for the basement. :D
  • WE ARE OFFICIALLY MAXED OUT!!!

Leave the negotiating to me. Ain't promising anything right now, but I'll try. El/BigChris, might need you to bring a couple of your chairs again please?
  • ElElliott wrote:
    pkrfce9 wrote:
    As El would say, "WTF?" Who is that Hork guy?

That made me LOL for real.

Actually, I was happy to see Hork's name on the list. Then I remembered that he plays g00t, and then I cried a little.

Don't worry. I "quit" poker a month ago, so I'm a beginner again.

Then again, does that entitle me to some Beginner's Luck wins?
  • Hork42 wrote:
    Then again, does that entitle me to some Beginner's Luck wins?

Save that S**T for the Degree game tomorrow morning. You're going to need it. :D
  • Dude, what's up with the $20 charge for parking? You are really maxing out on this new popularity...

GG. Hit a set of Aces twice and hardly made a dime off em. :D
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Dude, what's up with the $20 charge for parking?

Wife's idea...something about a dryer?? :D
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Dude, what's up with the $20 charge for parking? You are really maxing out on this new popularity...

GG. Hit a set of Aces twice and hardly made a dime off em.  :D

Try making Quads, checking it, having a guy bet 20 and then have every one else folding, then make it 50 on the river and have him fold. Taking down a pot of about 100 with Quads.