For anyone who thinks they have a gambling problem...

It can't be compared to this..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/golf/05/01/bc.glf.daly.gambling.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

It reminds of that Daily Show with Samantha Bee..."So what about those people that don't suck at gambling?"

Comments

• I guess he was far better off being a drunk as he couldn't have drunk that much beer or whiskey. But on a serious note, it goes to show you what an addictive personality can do to you. It's obvious he has a problem with things taking control of his personal life. I just wish I could make 1/10th of that in my life time.
  • Guys were talking about this at a tourny in Toronto the other night. I didn't think they had the facts...but well, I guess they did.

I feel bad for the guy, why doesn't someone help him?
  • yeah that's pretty crazy, apparantly charles barkley (former NBA player and now commentator) has lost between 10-20 million gambling as well, i don't know if this is true but i did hear it.
  • Yup they're coming out of the woodwork now. :D

Last night (I think) on the FAN, they were discussing hockey players that are declaring bankrupcy cause of gambling problems.
  • There are a few hockey players I've heard of doing so.

Also, Darren McCarty is declaring bankruptcy because of his divorce or something.
  • haddon wrote:
    Also, Darren McCarty is declaring bankruptcy because of his divorce or something.

stop corrupting our gambling thread with all this talk or marriage and women