dfjkl hjksbfhdjksfl

That is the noise I made with my keyboard last night and tonight. In my only two 50+5 90 man SNGs and have a 100% FT rate. The bad part is, both nights I have gone to the final table 2nd in chips, and gone on to finish 7th and 9th. I am furious with myself right now. I feel these tournies have a great format in that only the final table gets paid, so you can go super LAG when down to 12 players or so. My problem ( i think) is that I am having trouble getting out of this mode. Both times I have made some questionable plays against shortstacks, telling myself if I lose I will be fine. I lose, still have tons of chips. Then I Repeat cycle until I am broke.
It is reallly pissing me off because both times I played the bubble to perfection and then failed.

I guess this is just a vent post. But if anyone has any ground breaking advice to help me "switch modes" it would help.

Comments

• I don't know if this is any "real" advice but i find this hole thing to be an issue of self control. I like the structure of these 90 man and 180 man SnG's on stars (I'm assuming that's what you are playing) I find when I try to tighten up i will just constantly remind myself to be tighter... seems to work alright, but once you start being a huge LAG i know it's hard to stop because it's awesome to play almost every hand and yeah... FORGET IT, JUST STOP!!!!
  • oh yeah, i just thought of this, compare it to before and after the first break in a rebuy tourney