TITAN Jackpot sng progress thread

Currently trying the RIO 25k or consolation $300 sng jackpot, will update progress as I go...

6max, need 6 firsts in arow for 25k, 6 top 2 in a row for $300

Current streak: games played 2

2nd
1st

Comments

• Thanks,

had a placing streak of 3 come to an end in the 23s, moving up to the 57s now...first one is a 2nd place
  • was wathcing tv so just back to the 23s (lost my 2nd 57)...current streak of 3 placings and two firsts (just 4 more for 25k :D)

2nd, 1st, 1st

overall in 6 23s 1st x 3, 2nd x 2, 5th x 1....I think the $300s should be attainable, hopefully several times dutring this promo

i love this game, this is the only site im playing during this promotion
  • update -- not much luck yet, largest winning streak so far is 4 placings -- on the upside I'm up a couple hundred $s since last night
  • GTA do you have problems making notes on players - I find after one sentence is caps, is this just the limit?

Thanks
  • yup its pretty minimal wrt notes
  • TNORTH, whast your name on there?

GL
  • CamelToeLick
  • GTA Poker wrote:

i love this game, this is the only site im playing during this promotion

they've had them for AT LEAST as long as i've known about titan (7-8 months) and probably since Titan started, so I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon, the extra rake for sure makes it a +EV proposition for them. since winning six straight is something like 45000 to 1 if all players are created equal.
  • ok, well ill play them for a while then lol...they are AS SOFT as the Party 6max sngs, if not even softer..the odds of placing top 2 in 6 in a row aren't that long, I made a calculation on my blog if you want to check it out..

also on the plus side for me is that they offer HU PLO sngs that actually fill at the $30 and $50 levels, good structures and very soft

as for the jackpot update, my best streak is 3 straight firsts and 4 straight top 2s, up $400 combining the $23 sngs and $30 HU PLO sngs over a couple days of play on Titan
  • GTA did you already have a titan account or did you use the PSO promo??
  • um...PSO?

i didn't have an account, just created the night this thread started
  • crap, you could have signed up with PSO at www.pokersourceonline.com (i think) and gotten either 50 bucks free, books, chips etc; for free.

you're doing well though, i'm pullin for yeh!
  • gokorda wrote:
    crap, you could have signed up with PSO at www.pokersourceonline.com (i think) and gotten either 50 bucks free, books, chips etc; for free.

not if he's just playing sit n' goes, all the PSO requirements are raked hand based.
  • gokorda wrote:
    crap, you could have signed up with PSO at www.pokersourceonline.com (i think) and gotten either 50 bucks free, books, chips etc; for free.

not if he's just playing sit n' goes, all the PSO requirements are raked hand based.

titan is point based on PSO

"Titan Poker also awards 20 Points for every $1 in tournament fees. So, for a $20 + $2 tournament, you would earn 40 Points. For a $5 + $0.50 tournament, you would earn 10 Points."
  • The Titan bonus looks hard to clear considering the 4500 point requirement. But I have been on there for about a week. I got $50 for free from PSO and Titan added $12 themselves. I am now sitting at $414.

I have played around 8 hours - single table only - and have 1/3 or 1500 points accumulated. The nice thing about Titan is that you get points when you arent even in the hand.

I would highly recommend taking advantage of this offer!
  • I don't really pay much attention to bonuses, but it seems that you can clear the bonuses pretty quickly multitabling sngs on this site.