Titan Jackpot SnGs

Has anyone really tried for the jackpots at titan? at the $5 level, I was doing decent on stars, it doesn't seem totally out to lunch to at least finish top 2 5 in a row for a 200 dollar bonus..

or am I totally wrong?

Comments

• I've tried the dirty dozen.

Won 3, but lost early on my 4th attempt.

4 wins in a row gets 2k

Hobbes
  • what is it?
  • http://www.titanpoker.com/tacsitngo.html

check 'em out.

win 6 straight 6 person $50 sitngo's and win $100,000

lower prizes for 5 and 4 consecutive wins at lower levels. few hundres for 4 5 and 6 top-2 finishes.

Edit: and if you decide to give titan a shot, would you mind using me as your referral? :P
  • these are 6 handed??? (salivating) i only see mention of 10 handed

downloaaaaaaaaaaaaaading
  • nevermind i found the 6max ones -- do i need to write down the tournament #s??
  • what's your name there for referral
  • my nickname: thathoser
  • thanks for the info man, will get your bonus after i reach 200 points

WOW...what a promotion, 6 max sngs are my bread and butter........sweeeeeet
  • Apparently, you need to have downloaded the software from the link www.titanpoker.com/friend/thathoser for it to link the accounts as a referral.

good luck though, maybe you had already found that out and went through it.

and if you win the 100,000, remember the one who told you about the site and would gladly take a donation ;)
  • trying the 23s first, if i get 25k u get some for sure:)

going to start a new progress thread
  • awesome, make CPF proud!
  • lol, more likely to get the consolation placing money, but ill do what i can

i contacted support...after 200points you will get the bonus...can you do me a favour and PM me your screenname in case i forget at that time
  • thanks again, im loving this promo...fun times :D

if i manage to donk into 6 straight firsts in either level 1k is yours, and this is the only site i'll play untilo this promo is over...support seems to be sleeping, but ill get that referral bonus to you as well once they awaken
  • Here's the thing with that bonus/promo

If you win say 4 just tell the table to let you win, and cut them all a 100 bucks from ur 2K
    you can transfer funds to other players....i'm sure they will let you do it.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    nevermind i found the 6max ones -- do i need to write down the tournament #s??

I'd keep track Date/Time and touney #.

Hobbes
  • djalikool wrote:
    Here's the thing with that bonus/promo

If you win say 4 just tell the table to let you win, and cut them all a 100 bucks from ur 2K
    you can transfer funds to other players....i'm sure they will let you do it.

I don't know about titan but other sites monitor the chat and if they find you abusing the promotion or points system they will take action. I know poker.com which gives you xx points per hand confiscated players points for a table folding around to each other to accumulate points. They sited the chat they had as evidence of wrong doing. just a warning before using the chat feature on sites.
  • yeah, it says something like that in the fine print - that people 'helping' like that would have accounts frozen, or something along those lines :/
  • Ya, they look at the chats and the players at the table looking for collusion.
  • GTA, I'm impressed you really think you have any chance of being paid on this obviously excpetionally ridiculously +EV promotion.
  • BBC Z wrote:
    GTA, I'm impressed you really think you have any chance of being paid on this obviously excpetionally ridiculously +EV promotion.

ya, it's true man, GTA, you did notice the rake is DOUBLE for these jackpot tournies right?
  • I'm just doing this for fun and a change of pace. The rake is actually +$1 on the 23s, and +$2 on the 57s (both in comparison to Party and likely every other site out there). Neither of which are going to break me. The real downfall in these (for me) is that top 3 get paid, not top 2 as with my regular Party sngs. I'm up roughly $300 over about 10 hours of play 2 tabling the $23s, not great but not terrible....mostly just doing it for fun and for a diversion from my regular games.

I have no illusions of winning 6 in a row, that would take a good streak of luck. The best I've managed so far in 20 sngs is 3 straight firsts. I do feel that placing top 2 in 6 straight 6 man sngs is very possible, although with the money I am losing from third getting their money back by the time it happens it may end up being a wash in comparison to the regular top 2 payout structure.

I've gone over the numbes in my blog and would be interested about anyone's comments on my calculations.
  • A friend of mine got first 3 times in a row.