Canadian poker player among finalists in high-stakes tournament in Britain

Not sure how to copy the article (or too lazy) but a great read awaits on Cardplayer.com about this Waterloo investment banker who has made it to the final table of the Ladbrokes Poker Million!

And get this, another finalist is "some student from Sweden"......

Better still, the article indicates a canadian tv station will be showing this tourney in the future. It goes on to say.....awwwww go read it yerself.

Comments

• Here's an article about it on Canada.com.

http://tinyurl.com/3at8d

Better still, the article indicates a canadian tv station will be showing this tourney in the future.
    This tournament has previously been broadcast on Sportsnet (I think) in Ontario. I would guess that they (or possibly TSN) would pick it up again for next season.

I can't wait for Jesse May. He'll probably have a field day with the fact that the guy is Canadian. :cool:

"The banker from Canada is showing us the glacial waters running through his blood. He is calm. He is cool. And he knows how to move...his...money...A-ROUND!"

ScottyZ
  • "The banker from Canada is showing us the glacial waters running through his blood. He is calm. He is cool. And he knows how to move...his...money...A-ROUND!"
    ROFLMAO
  • eck, i don't have the taste for PM. I don't find the commentary any good.