Question for Party 6 max players

For those who play a lot of these, what's your ROI ?

What level you playin ?

im getting about 20% at $22. not a huge sample yet though
How is the $33 like skill wise ?

Comments

• I'm sitting at 75% in the $22s and 54% in the $55s...I actually like the style of play better in the $55s. These numbers are mostly while multitabling. Sample size of 120 games in the $22s and 150 in the $55s.
  • jesus 75% is incredible, especially since you're multitabling
  • That's not my ITM but my ROI, I think that's what you asked. I'm a pretty decent HU player and I always feel I have an edge once HU even if down to 30% of the chips. I definately do not play for first until HU, my goal is always top 2. I likely fold for large bets where I have a slight edge early on and try to pick up smaller pots and hopefully hit a monster at some point. It is rare that I finish below 3rd in a 6max, especially in the 22s. I do push more early with hands like AJ against very aggressive players in the 55s.

I forgot to answer, for some reason the $33s are the toughest for me and the $55s are the easiest. I've only played around 15 $33s and am about even in them, not sure why...they seem extremely tight compared to both the 22s and the 55s. The 55s for the most part are very aggressive early and you can sit back for a bit and wait for it to get 4 handed. Of course, you have to adjust if the table is tight etc etc.
  • thanks for the pointer..

im staying uninvolved early on and my ROI is improving a lot after a big dip
  • My ROI is 34%
  • on 2+2 they say average ROI should be about 20% over the very long run , 500 sng or more
  • i dont think that is for 6max as a good player will be ITM at least 50-60% 6 handed and that translates to well over 20% ROI
  • well.... i guess i really suck then ! or i've had a string of bad beats, but who hasn't
  • anyone who is winning at all consistantly definitely does not suck, I'm just saying that a higher win rate is attainable in 6max than full table sngs IMO