Points on Titan

Just signed up for the PSO free $50 on Titan - need to clear 4500 points..

What is my best route???

Comments

• depending on your deposit, I've found that they're accumulating fairly quicky playing .5/1 limit hold 'em, but that's really all I've done. .25/.5 hold 'em had too many hands raking under .25 which gives no points. so anything .5/1 and above is your best option, i figure.
  • The best way to clear your points on titan is to play 10 player tables with the highest average pots in the stakes you can afford. the higher the average pot the more hands that the rake and your points per hand are maxed out, and since Titan credits you with points whether you contibute to the pot or fold preflop you can play tight and pick your spots, not many players there pay attention so when you hit a big hand you are likely to still get paid off.

The reason i say 10 player tables as opposed to the more popular 6 player tables at titan is so you pay fewer blinds per hour.

At 1/2NL you can easily clear 200-300 points an hour.
    At .50/1 you can reach up to 200 an hour if you choose the right table but 100-150 can be counted on.
    At .25/50 it is much slower and I didnt stay there long.

When I did the NJ promo I played mostly 1/2 and cleared in no time playing two tables and playing super tight and when I hit my big hands got paid off and ended up with a nice profit.
  • Thanks - I wasnt really sure how they accumulated - but I realized that when I was playing .5/1 it was very tedious. I switched to 1/2 and couldnt believe how fast the points rolled in.

I enjoy how they accumulate even you are not involved in the pot.

Thanks for the help.

Tom
  • glad you're on your feet then. win some for me ;)