PokerForum.ca Celebrity Challenge -- VEGAS ODDS

Just In - Vegas Odds for July 25th, PokerForum.ca Celebrity Challenge
+800 Zithal (tournament rulings could go in his favour :D )
+1600 esool
+1600 MiamiKeith
+1600 all_aces
+2400 all_aces gf (+75 to beat all_aces)
plizak ?
Dick Hertz ?
micrObe ?
+1600 Hork42
+1800 sloth (maybe too busy snapping photos to concentrate)
+1600 stpboy
teach ? (+5000 to beat esool, +800 reveals identity before tourney)
MikeyGee ?
+1600 garro
+1600 Chugs
+1600 professor
+1600 mr5_0
+1600 ScottyZ
+1600 shnoobs
+1600 AK*1
+1600 Ventrick
+100 MickeyHoldem (+50 to get locked in dryer)
+1600 MrsHoldem
...............................all odds subject to change... (bribes accepted)

Comments

• Is that list only for the people who have signed up for the main event? What about us satellite players? :) I demand an odds list for the satellite, preferably one that puts me as a longshot so that I can place a side bet on myself and collect lots of money when I win the satellite! :) See you all on the 25th!

Disclaimer: gordan_gecco is doing what is known as "trash-talking." He is not aware of his crappy poker abilities, and seriously believes that he will win the satellite tournament and main event. Although he is not aware of it, gordan_gecco is what is commonly referred to as "dead money." Although he may verbally insult you at the table, please refrain from destroying his feelings when he makes a bad, tournament-ending decision. After all, it is people like gordan_gecco who make a winner's existence possible.
  • Although he may verbally insult you at the table, please refrain from destroying his feelings when he makes a bad, tournament-ending decision.
    Just try not to make this too hard for us. ;)

"Sure, I also would have called 3 all-in players cold with 72o on hand #1... erm... the pros sometimes refer to this as 'varying your play'."

ScottyZ
  • Disclaimer: gordan_gecco is doing what is known as "trash-talking." He is not aware of his crappy poker abilities, and seriously believes that he will win the satellite tournament and main event. Although he is not aware of it, gordan_gecco is what is commonly referred to as "dead money." Although he may verbally insult you at the table, please refrain from destroying his feelings when he makes a bad, tournament-ending decision. After all, it is people like gordan_gecco who make a winner's existence possible.
    That was funny...
    After "dominating" 2 online tourneys (insert sinister laugh) my biggest concern is how I will hold up "live". I fear someone will pick up my tell of dancing around my chair when I get dealt a great hand.
  • Apologies to all satellite players... my computer hung when trying to compute the odds. As soon as I my new Cray X1â„¢ supercomputer system is delivered I will post odds for satellite entries.:D
  • +1600 all_aces
    +2400 all_aces gf (+75 to beat all_aces)

Lol. You hit the nail right on the head. On the rare occasions that we play together, her objective is not to win or to make the money, but rather just to last longer than me. This has happened once, and I haven't heard the end of it...

Regards,
    all_aces
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    "Sure, I also would have called 3 all-in players cold with 72o on hand #1... erm... the pros sometimes refer to this as 'varying your play'."ScottyZ

ROFLMAO! If I get 72o on the first hand, I'm going all-in!
  • The odds on me are so high I'm not even on the list. lol