Bounty Toruney Doyle's Room

Presently 30th in tonight's bounty tourney on Doyles Room. top 27 get paid out so hopefully I can continue onward and upward. Acidjoe is the nick if you come to watch presently on table 6

Comments

• Awesome !

Break a leg.....

Gina
  • Trying.... currently 36th..... Doyle and Mike Caro are out.... I'm slightly ahead of Todd Brunson...... 120 left.
  • Went out in 93rd spot after pushing my KJ suited and getting called by AQ. Hit the J on the flop and rivered by the Q.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Went out in 93rd spot after pushing my KJ suited and getting called by AQ.  Hit the J on the flop and rivered by the Q. 

You said the same thing in another thread. How can you say you got rivered? The best hand preflop won, as it was favoured to do. You pushed preflop. It's not like you pushed on the flop and got called by a hand that was behind.
  • Moose I know the best hand pre flop won......I wasn't impressed with the call as my chip stack was quite low compared to the blinds.  I still probably could have waited for a better hand but figured after 5 tours around with nothing this should steal.  After I hit I was thinking I pulled it off.  But lately Doyle's room has been my new river stars......

Also I thought if I got a call by one of the smaller stacks that was fine, unfortunately for me the biggest stack at the table called from the SB. I would have called from his position too.
  • I've gotten knocked out recently in a few tourney's where if I had called the blinds or made a small raise, I could have taken down the pot by pushing on the flop instead because I got beat by the river card. I am just wondering about my pf push strategy. I think I am going to try pushing on the flop more and see how that goes.