Game in Kitchener Tonight - Please Post or PM

Well its Wednesday - and it seems like we have been doing some rotating hosting.

So I am tyring to see if anyone is interested in something tonight.

Comments

• What time... I'm itching, but the cream should clear that up later in the evening...

Oh wait...

too much info

Mark
  • I coud be interested if I don't get called into work, I could be there sometime after 8pm. Cash game or tournaments are fine with me. I've also been itching....to play.

stp
  • I think Johnny Adams is off work at 5pm, he'll likely be in and Mark can pick him up ;)

stp
  • Alas, I cannot pick him up, I have to go to the Veterinarian's with the cat tonight.... whihc is why I'm wondering what time this starts? I have to go at 6:30

Mark
  • Well we could think about 8ish?
  • put me down as intrested.

PM me your buzz and apt. # again.
  • i'll play

what / when / where .... email please ... monksy_18@hotmail.com

cheers !
  • Great game last night, great company. Thanks for hosting.

stp
  • No probs - I cant believe how much Mark made in the limit cash game - and coincidentally how much I lost.

Mark I think you left your cell.

Oh and Congrats to Matt - the random guy who posts last minute and takes both games down.
  • Northy

Thanks again for havin me, had a blast... great games ...luckiest games of my life

Cheers!
  • Lucky?

You won the first game with a premium hand, I was just stupid enough to go all in with A-7 against 7-8

Mark
  • Monksy wrote:
    ...luckiest games of my life

Reminded me of this other guy I used to play with! Chuckle Chuckle hehehehe :D

stp