Ladies Tournament on May 26

There will be a women's tournament on Friday, May 26. The FREE tournament will be held in Etobicoke, 8 PM start time. There will be great prizes for the winner. So the men won't feel left out, there will also be a tournament for them.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Comments

• The tentative prizes are gift certificates, DVD player, radio and/or TV.
  • Is the radio AM/FM or just AM?
  • If it's STEREO then I'm a gettin' me a dress
  • Don't forget to shave your legs.

/g2
  • There are usually over 50 poker players each Friday, but I think next Friday, most of the males would rather watch the girl-on-girl action from the bar instead of playing! :D Some of the names of the ladies that have been invited to the event include: Loralie, Monica, Sara, Lauren, Sherry, Nancy, Jessica, Shirley, Elana, Renata, Alison, Susan, Trish, Jacqueline, Cat, Angela, Wendy, Peggy, Lisa, Tracy and Kassandra.

What do you get when you cross a Kitchener-Waterloo poker shark with a poker temptress? A future poker world champion!
  • You just ruined it, I prefer my women nameless
  • I'm supposed to work, but I'm going to see if i can get out of it somehow.

Gina
  • To all those who sent PMs, the free Ladies Tournament will be held at Fox and Fiddle Precinct, 4946 Dundas Street West (NW of Burnhamthorpe), Etobicoke. Registration is at 7:30 PM and the game starts at 8 PM. Good luck!
  • There were over 50 players on Friday night. Every female received one or more prizes! Below are the results:

01 Phyllis
    02 Michele
    03 Nancy
    04 Renata
    05 Puja
    06 Karen
    07 Alison
    08 Milena
    09 Loralie
    10 Diane
    11 Chrissybelle
    12 Morag
    13 Laura
    14 Michelle
    15 Cat
    16 Pam.

The next special event will be a 64-player Heads Up Tournament on June 11, where the top two will win seats to a U$10,000+ Grand Championship!