Game 8 Player's List

This will be updated as it changes between now and Thrusday evening. If you haven't already registered for the game, please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-22 07:03:47
Nikko - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-22 09:24:27
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-22 10:37:55
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-22 11:31:03
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-23 12:56:14
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-24 09:46:20
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-24 11:55:37
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-25 06:53:52
Nutcracker - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-25 07:00:10
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-26 15:37:16
Rick - Seat Reserved - via posting
TPower -Seat Reserved - 2006-04-27 16:22:48
BigGus - Seat Reserved - via email
T.O.N.Y. - Seat Reserved - vai email

Comments

• It looks like it is shaping up to be another good game.

Igor says he is interested but has an appointment in Toronto at 7pm on Thrusday and is not %100 that he will make it back in time. He says he will let me know closer to the game.
  • I'll put Igor down as tentative for now, let me know for sure when he finds out.

And it looks like ACDC has finally found his way back to my place!! :D

Haven't heard from the TnT crew yet, or Grant, but I suspect I will before tomorrow night.
  • This just wont do. Only one day before the game, and there is disappointingly no trash talking.

Although I did notice my name mentioned in another thread. Something about how do you beat Ace-rage calling stations.
  • This just wont do.  Only one day before the game, and there is disappointingly no trash talking.

JEFF SUCKS AND LEARNED POKER FROM HIS CRAPPY MOMMA.

Feel any better?
  • This just wont do.  Only one day before the game, and there is disappointingly no trash talking.

Although I did notice my name mentioned in another thread.  Something about how do you beat Ace-rage calling stations.

All that you need to do is come by my office for about 10 minutes and you can get your share of trash talking. You would think we have the poker Messiah in the office.

But in all serious……

I’m handing out spanking sandwiches next Thursday and you are all invited…..in fact I have some pound cake to give with it too.

Now if only I can master the suck out I could make it to like 6thor something.
  • derksen wrote:
    That's just hurtful. :'(
  • derksen wrote:

Feel any better?

The only reason I suck at poker is because your momma keeps letting me win when we play strip poker.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:

All that you need to do is come by my office for about 10 minutes and you can get your share of trash talking. You would think we have the poker Messiah in the office.

But in all serious……

I’m handing out spanking sandwiches next Thursday and you are all invited…..in fact I have some pound cake to give with it too.

Now if only I can master the suck out I could make it to like 6thor something.

Your office? Where is that you work again? Was it CHUMP Inc. I heard they are changing the name of the company to www.wedonatetothepot.com

No, wait, I heard they decided to have a contest to select the name. They held a poker tournament and the winner would get to rename the company. On problem was, nobody won. :D
  • We break this mild trash talk with an important announcement!!!

Can someone please bring their digital camera to the game tonight? Unfortunately, I left mine in Mount Forest over the past weekend and have nothing for the CHUMP & CHAMP pics. Appreciate it if someone can help me out here.

We now return to your regular scheduled trashing.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    We break this mild trash talk with an important announcement!!!

Can someone please bring their digital camera to the game tonight?  Unfortunately, I left mine in Mount Forest over the past weekend and have nothing for the CHUMP & CHAMP pics.  Appreciate it if someone can help me out here.

We now return to your regular scheduled trashing.

Don't worry, just use my picture.

marcel-luske1.jpg

Chump or Champ I'm going to be one of those
  • Can't use that pic. Didn't you win that game???? :rage:
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Can't use that pic.  Didn't you win that game???? :rage:

Chump or Champ....I'm going to be one of those two......I'm betting on Chump

• Your office?  Where is that you work again?  Was it CHUMP Inc.  I heard they are changing the name of the company to www.wedonatetothepot.com

No, wait, I heard they decided to have a contest to select the name.  They held a poker tournament and the winner would get to rename the company.  On problem was, nobody won.  :D

You must be confused with your own office......OWNED Inc......Isn't your works motto "Getting OWNED since 97"?

Also aren’t you the founding member of The Ugly Cousins?
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:

oooooo..... AJ can re-use the 'sexy' chump pic!
  • AJ, Got I have a new player coming out tonight.

Rick

Igor is still on the fence and will be a last minute addintion if he comes, he said he will call close to the game and let one of us know before 8:30.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:

Your office?  Where is that you work again?  Was it CHUMP Inc.  I heard they are changing the name of the company to www.wedonatetothepot.com

No, wait, I heard they decided to have a contest to select the name.  They held a poker tournament and the winner would get to rename the company.  On problem was, nobody won.  :D

You must be confused with your own office......OWNED Inc......Isn't your works motto "Getting OWNED since 97"?

Also aren’t you the founding member of The Ugly Cousins?

That's Proud founder member of The Ugly Cousins, this year, Ugly is the new black.

I got a name for you guys,  "The Purple ribbon crew" - we got more participant badges than Jerry's kids.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:

I think some one is jealous of my Sexiness......

swslot1.jpg
  • Igor is out for toninght....he is sick and can't make it.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    BigChrisEl wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:

Okay...once again....EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW