PSO free money?

I just signed up with Titan - via Poker Source Online - apparently I just sign up - and call in 5 days and they deposit $50 free in my account.

Anybody else done this and can offer a testimonial? Good or bad.

Thanks,
Tom

Comments

• I did the PSO Party Poker offer. It works. They put the money in your account while you are on the phone. Haven't done Titan yet, but 23Braad did - on my referral too, which was nice.

If I were you when you are on the phone with them I would ask to switch to the Nevada Jacks offer which is worth far more than the free $50. 300 Jacks are about $225 cdn and they ship from Canada so there are no customs charges. Plus then you can snag a deposit bonus, whereas with the free $50 that is all you get.

pm me if there is anything else I can help you with.
  • I agree - but the $50 is str8 up - I cant lose - whereas if I dislike the site I may not stick around for the 4500 hands to get the chips.

Which is what happend with Absolute.
  • it it looking grim if I did this party offer despite having an account there once? i mean, it says you're not able to if you've had one, but if I start a new one will they know the difference?

50 bucks for free sure sounds like a good deal to this guy
  • Worked for me with Party Poker ($75 - Guess they lowered the offer) and after meeting the raked hands requirement I got another $25.

Never played contributed my own $$ to my bankroll.

Hobbes
  • If you don't already have an account at Party Poker you can go through winnerstable.com and register at Party Poker. Once you registered, e-mail winnerstable and they put 75$ cash into your account. No strings attached.
  • gokorda wrote:
    it it looking grim if I did this party offer despite having an account there once? i mean, it says you're not able to if you've had one, but if I start a new one will they know the difference?

50 bucks for free sure sounds like a good deal to this guy

You can probably get away with it pretty easily, but if they make the connection, both accounts will be closed and your balances forfieted.
  • Hobbes wrote:
    Worked for me with Party Poker ($75 - Guess they lowered the offer) and after meeting the raked hands requirement I got another $25.

Never played contributed my own $$ to my bankroll.

Hobbes

It's still $75 + $25 at PP.

Yes if they catch you, you will be banned and unable to do any more promos at PSO.  They are affliates for lots of sites.

The $50 is straight up, but unless you clear your required hands you won't be able to withdraw it anyways.  The jacks + deposit bonus over $50 free is +EV.

I am such a bonus whore...