Pokerstars 55K last longer

If anyone is interested in doing a last longer bet in tonights 55K on stars let me know. I am up for a bet between 10 and 50, It would be nice to get as many players as possible, so whatever people are comfortable with is cool. If you would prefer someone else to hold the money I am fine with that.

all aces, sirwatts, anybody, everbody?

Comments

• 1 hour, anybody?????

I am open to other tournaments or amounts, just let me know
  • 25 min
  • no go tonight:(
  • Sorry Irah.. I'm usually up for these bets but I was taping Poker Night Live tonight.
  • I'd be interested in a bet like this some time in the future when I'm really able to play.. for now, I'm working 60-70 hours a week and my brain is too dead to play much poker..
  • Hey All Aces, what's poker night live? Is it on Digital cable or...? Thanks.

sstar
  • poker night live? only the greatest show ever.

well, probably not, but I watch it whenever I can (which I cannot these days, as it ends 5 hours before i start work, which is an hour commute away)

I get friday and saturday, and that's it, quite saddening..
  • sstar wrote:
    Hey All Aces, what's poker night live?  Is it on Digital cable or...?  Thanks.

sstar

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=7504.0
  • off-topic, but since the show is being mentioned: devo, you must, for humours sake, do your chair sinking thing again some time. either that, or write a curseword on a piece of paper and move it around the screen and give the blur-out guy a heck of a time ;)
  • is there torrents available for these?