Has anyone played on interpoker?

I'm considering playing there and would appreciate any advance scouting reports you may have
thanks
SOS

Comments

• I hit it for a 100% bonus last year, cleared pretty quick from what I remember and I mad a killing on the low limits. One BIG annoying thing is that before you cash out you have to recieve a code in the mail which can take a couple weeks if I remember. So be willing to be without the money you deposit for a couple weeks.
  • A while ago I played on Sunpoker and some other skin...you get an automatic monthly bonus of $30 to $50 depending on the skin and can be on as many different skins as you like. Check rakebacks.com before you sign up. Great sites for low limits up to 5 10 then the games thin out quite a bit.
  • I've played alot here GTA, at the low limits it's really fishy, but at times you can wait forever for a game. Sometimes there is only one or two 1/2, 2/4 games going, with lists. None of the people on the lists thinks to open a new table, so there you sit.

100% bonus every month up to ninety bucks. You need to clear five times your deposit in raked hands, so 450 raked hands, with a raked hand being defined as any hand where a 1 dollar rake is taken. So at 2/4, 3/6 and up it clears pretty quick. Its been a while since I played there, but something makes me think they may have upped the bonus to 100% max up to a hundred.

Their tourneys get almost no players, and from what I remember, you may have to wait forever for sit and goes to fill up. You play alot of those as I recall.

Anyhow, the interface is decent, and the clientelle seems mostly European, so alot of times in the evening you are playing against fellows near Greenwich mean time, who are very tired and cranky.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again for your help there a few weeks back.

Cheers

Cheers
  • my mistake, I thought GTA started this thread.

Cheers