Game 7 Player's List

This is the current player's list for Game 7. If you haven't already reserved your seat, please do so asap. Thanks.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-14 08:53:37
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-14 10:17:40
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-14 10:43:25
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-15 13:46:50
Nutcracker - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-17 10:10:20
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-17 20:08:28
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-18 09:30:21
Igor - Seat Reserved - via posting
Nikko - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-18 11:19:02
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-04-18 12:28:14
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - via posting
Grant - Seat Reserved - via phone call
TPower - Seat Reserved- via email
T.O.N.Y. - Seat Reserved - via email
Tony2 - Seat Reserved - via email
BigGus - Seat Reserved - via email

Comments

• Igor says he's in for Thursday, he wants to crack the Nutcracker
  • Looks like all the soft games of the 1st half of the season are over.  Going to have to navigate allot of land mines to make it to the money.  Strong newcomers, tough regulars, pokerstars cards, I can go on and on, but I'll just say I'm in.
  • Looks to be a good turn out so far. Still alot of seats left though.
  • Derek are you in? Is this game just too good to give up? :fish:

shark.gif
  • not able to come out yet guys but I will remind Grant again this week
  • Still plenty of seats open for tonight's game. I haven't heard from Grant yet, or the TnT crew either, but they are usually last minute addins.

ACDC, haven't heard from you at all for awhile. PM me and tell me what's happening.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    Derek are you in?  Is this game just too good to give up?  :fish:

shark.gif
    Hey Bud... I'm in. Boss cancelled the management retreat (read: rowdy drunken night) as he has a conflict in schedules. See you tonight.

PS - I'm taking this one home as I need the cash.... just bought a new condo last night. It would be nice to see a little more folding to my raises. Thanks in advance.
  • derksen wrote:

It would be nice to see a little more folding to my raises. Thanks in advance.

Don't we do that anyways? Oh wait....we do the opposite of that......we call them or re-raise them.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    derksen wrote:

It would be nice to see a little more folding to my raises. Thanks in advance.

Don't we do that anyways?  Oh wait....we do the opposite of that......we call them or re-raise them.

Thanks Chris... I'll motion to you when I want you to call me, otherwise I'm bluffing and you should fold. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
  • Hmmm... didn't we have this 'discussion' before?
  • ANYONE CAUGHT EXCHANGING SIGNALS WILL MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!! :rage:

You will have to do my laundry!!!!
  • derksen wrote:

Thanks Chris... I'll motion to you when I want you to call me, otherwise I'm bluffing and you should fold. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

You Bluff? I always thought you had good hands you bet, call and raise......wow now I have to change my game play against you.
  • Derek, I feel for ya, but you just going to have to earn it the old fashion way.

btw, I thought it was house rules you have to announce you have Queens, so AJ knows when to fold. :D
  • Any bounties tonight, BD?
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    ANYONE CAUGHT EXCHANGING SIGNALS WILL MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!! :rage:

Ok... when I fold a shirt, I have a good hand. When I fold pants, I'm bluffing. Anybody calls and I'll throw AJ's undies at you.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    ANYONE CAUGHT EXCHANGING SIGNALS WILL MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!! :rage:

Did you get a new washer and dryer or is you plan to make some one tonight to do the laundry?
  • derksen wrote:
    AJ's undies

Considered a WMD by 80% of all civilized countries!! :D

And NO, I DIDN'T GET A DAMN DRYER!!! You'll have to BLOW!!! :D
  • WOW, just got in the door, got a phone call from Grant...He's IN

Got an email from Terry...he, Tony, Gus, and Tony2 are all IN as well.

Looks to be a GREAT game!! :D
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat game! I love you Wyndam.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat game! I love you Wyndam.

Good game Greg (wherever the f*** you came from), and don't forget to choke on it.