new forum section?

You guys think that there is enough interest to warrant having a seperate forum section dedictated to member tournament discussions?

Was going to make our own SirBry the moderator of it of course for the inititive he's taken with setting us up @ PokerStars.

I'll keep the poll open a week or so to see what y'all think. If no one votes, I'll probably make one anyway :)

Comments

• Excellent idea!!
    If no one votes, I'll probably make one anyway smile.gif
    Quit toying with our minds!!!:banghead:
  • What about also having a *hidden* section for any tournament info that we do not want to make public? For example, if we ever decide in the future to restrict entry into a tournament to members who satisfy some condition (member since X, at least Y posts, Top Z players on the LeaderBoard, etc)

I'm thinking this might be easier than PM'ing everybody if we ever wanted to keep the tournament password secret.

ScottyZ
  • sloth wrote:
    You guys think that there is enough interest to warrant having a seperate forum section dedictated to member tournament discussions?

Was going to make our own SirBry the moderator of it of course for the inititive he's taken with setting us up @ PokerStars.

I'll keep the poll open a week or so to see what y'all think. If no one votes, I'll probably make one anyway :)
    I like the idea, as our forum tourney stuff kindof seems to overpower the 'Online Poker' thread.

...oh, and I especially like the god status, ummm, I mean mod status in my own safe little pokerforum tourney world :)
  • well, I think it's safe to say that it won't hurt anything, so I'll make it over the weekend and move existing threads from here relating to member tournaments into it.
  • Cool! Do it, do it! :D