Party Poker

Anyone have an opinion on the safest way to earn a good roll on this site. I have tried everything and I have found that the one table sit'n gos are the best. What has worked for you guys?

Comments

• everything, its like a candy store
  • how much, out of curiousity, are you guys making off the idiots there?
    i've heard it's a great place to find morons, havne't played there much myself - is it really a fishing hole like everyone says?
  • The reason i said the safest way to get a bankroll going is because of all of the donkeys that chase cards there....its tough to read people because of this. i have found that if you play extremely tight at the lowest levels of sitngos that you can earn some cash if you are patient. but i just played a $50 sitngo and there is donkeys there as well, who knows what is going on with that site...
  • Just so you guys know, there is a 7,5 K free roll on Party Poker in association with break.com. Look it up, it's some sweet cash for a free roll.
  • Everyone will chase everything at almost all levels. There are large swings no matter how you choose to do it. I personally prefer the NL cash games on party simply because you can sit back and wait and wait and wait then make a large raise and someone will call it. I haven't played many sng's since the change but it was easier in my opinion with 800 starting chips because you just push push push
  • hmm, party just decided to give me 20 bucks to play with..
    played a $6 sng, lost. was unaware it was a speed table that increased blinds every 5 mintues, 15 minutes again, the table was going all-in or fold :/

anyway, took the other 14 to .25/.50 and brought it up to 50 playing these 3 fishes at a 6max table, in about 20 minutes

then, I lost all 50 in a single hand to a set of aces (against my set of kings) both had the pocket pairs, he hit his ace on the river.

regardless, once my paycheck comes in for next week, I'm making a min deposit on party and see how far I can make it go :D