Want Phil Hellmuth's Phone Number?

I can't believe that this is real, and that someone published this on a web site, but apparently he is giving lessons for $25,000 a night. The number is
posted in this thread:

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=420&page=3

If anyone tries calling, please tell us everything!

Comments

• $25,000 a night :eek: :eek: :eek:

that's nutz :banghead:
  • If I'm making a phone call to spend 25 grand for a nite... I wont be calling Phil!!!

:Dfighting46.gif
  • If I'm making a phone call to spend 25 grand for a nite... I wont be calling Phil!!!

:Dfighting46.gif
    HaHa :D

Phil fighting46.gif
  • Damn, that's expensive...
  • Jay wrote:
    Damn, that's expensive...
    Sure is. For that price, I hope he at least also cleans your bathroom. :)

Seriously though, this is definitely marketed towards the kind of people for whom $25K is pocket change. Plus if Phil H actually comes to you, he's got a lot of expenses with all that travel, particularly his time in addition to the actual monetary cost.

Also, I thought I heard him mentioning this on that Poker Kings show, and I thought he indicated that this service could also be a group thing. If you had 8 or 9 serious high limit poker playing buddies, $2.5K each might not be so insane.

Well, I think the service is pretty intelligently priced. If I was him, I wouldn't want to charge so little that I was doing this every day. Or equivalently, I would want to charge enough so that *if* there was actually enough demand that I was doing it every day, then it would be more than worth it.

I'd be curious to know how often he gets hired for this.

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Sure is. For that price, I hope he at least also cleans your bathroom. :)
    ROFLMAO :D

ScottyZ wrote:
    I'd be curious to know how often he gets hired for this.

ScottyZ
    anyb0dy knows? :confused:
  • either way you cut it, he is good enough and "name brand" enough to make that proposition. I wish I could myself... :(