KPS Wild Card - Wed Apr 12 - Waterloo

:s::h: Keatsway Poker Series Wild Card  :d::c:

Format: No Limit Holdem
Date: Wednesday, April 12th, 2006
Time: 7:00pm, doors open at 6:30pm

Buy-in: $20.00 total for 5,000 in chips
Rebuy: n/a

The winner of this single-table tournament will fill the 16th seat of the KPS Championship.  Second place may also be offered a seat, depending on the expected turnout.

Links to BLINDS, PAYOUTS.

BYOB/Snacks.  All KPS tourneys are rake-free.  All disputes will be settled by Roberts Rules.

1. "haddon" Josh
2. "Pinhead" Brad
3. "Prophet 22" Brent
4. "sstar" Sean
5. Ashley
6. "shopsy" Jeff
7. "folded" Cory

Currently there are 5 seats left for the Wild Card tourney.  In order to sign up, PM or post here.  Preference will be given to the players highest on the KPS Points list (.gif) (.xls)

/g2

Comments

• I am in for the wildcard

Prophet 22
  • I'd like to play.

Thanks.

Sean S
  • I am in for the wildcard

Prophet 22
    Brent, you can play if you bring my deck of Copags & 6 dealer pucks ;)
    sstar wrote:

I'd like to play.

Thanks.

Sean S
    Sean, you're in

/g2
  • $10 last longer anyone?
  • Hey Greg, Any spots open for tonight? I wouldn't have been able to make it on Saturday but now that you have changed the championship to Tuesday, it would work for me. Larry or Bob still can't make it tonight. If you have spots left would Dave (ddmilcan) qualify? Jeff...
  • compuease wrote:
    Hey Greg, Any spots open for tonight? I wouldn't have been able to make it on Saturday but now that you have changed the championship to Tuesday, it would work for me.  Larry or Bob still can't make it tonight.   If you have spots left would Dave (ddmilcan) qualify?  Jeff...
    Sure, come on out Jeff... Dave too.

/g2
  • Some Rocks are coming...damn, cancel the last longer.

Out in tenth...woot!
  • Alright, I"ll play
  • One seat left. Any takers?

/g2
  • I'll take it.. I will be 1o min or so late. Blind me in..
    You guys need the advantage.
    ME
  • You're in Cory.

Due to a cancellation there is still one seat left.

/g2
  • Greg, I'm really sorry to do this to you at such a late date but neither Dave or I are going to be able to make it tonight. I got home to find out that I have a sewer backup in my basement and am waiting for the town and plumbers to react. Dave decided not to drive there alone... Really really sorry as from the looks of the field this would have been an easy evening to qualify..... :)
    Anyone else who wants a chance let Greg know right away.. Jeff..
  • Couple seats still open. Did I mention I'm providing a professional dealer tonight?!?!?! ;)

/g2
  • Congrats to "haddon" Josh and "sstar" Sean for earning seats into the final.

/g2
  • Great dealer!
  • Welcome to the game fellas! Pinhead - what happend?
  • I was lying all night to steal $1500 in blinds at a time and not getting called, he just ran into the wrong hands...AKs I think was what took him out.

I had no business being at the table anyway, four players left, cash game starting...I have Q7 or Q9 off...Cory says to push, I do so I can play the cash game, shopsy had pockets, they get counterfeited, Q high and two pair wins...lame.