Murder in the 519. Just wondering if anyone has any insight in this...

Murder in the 519. Just wondering if anyone has any insight in this I can't find too much. The articles have no new info so far..

Anyone?

WARNING - SORT OF GRAPHIC...PHOTO: DECEASED PERSON IN TRUCK OF CAR.

http://sympatico.msn.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/04/08/bodies-field060408.html

Comments

• OPP press conference live right now.
  • Gang stuff, so unless you belong to one, yer okay.
  • My only comment is that the Bandidos just killed 8 of their own. With the arrest of 3 others (patches/prospects/associates) there is lots of room to join. LOL!

The Bandidos choose their members from the bottom of the barrell. If you are a white supremacist, misfit, or resident scumbag you'll fit in nicely.

The media reports regarding the biker scene are extremely vague and out of date. With arrests being made so quickly it's obvious that the Biker Enforcement Unit (OPP) has their finger on the pulse of the biker scene.
  • 2 rumors are floating around.

1) These 8 refused to go on the National Ride to Winnipeg.
    2) The Banditio's main chapter in Texas wants to leave Ontario and it was time to put out the trash.

Hobbes
  • It had to do with bicycles, I'm locking up my Schwinn.
  • Nooner81 wrote:
    With arrests being made so quickly it's obvious that the Biker Enforcement Unit (OPP) has their finger on the pulse of the biker scene.       

HA! sorry that made me laugh. The BEU OPP or London (even a bigger joke) don't know jack all about anything.
  • HA! sorry that made me laugh. The BEU OPP or London (even a bigger joke) don't know jack all about anything.

To think that the BEU doesn't know anything is extremely naive.  It's the media and their coverage of the biker scene who don't have a clue.  
  • Nooner81 wrote:
    HA! sorry that made me laugh. The BEU OPP or London (even a bigger joke) don't know jack all about anything.

To think that the BEU doesn't know anything is extremely naive.  It's the media and their coverage of the biker scene who don't have a clue.   

Wait till you go to a "biker" wedding/gathering and there are 4-8 cops hiding in the bushes taking pictures and video.... then having been flagged so you can never get a job with the government or government related place due to the fact you went to a wedding/gathering of a friend so now your a "biker gang member"
  • Around here they usually set up a road block and ID everyone in and out, especially if it's a party at the club house. They usually video funerals/weddings/gatherings as well. I tend to agree with Braad on this one, as the cops seem to tar you with the same brush as the bikers.
  • I know how it is. I was a manager at an adult entertainment establishment for 3 years. I used to get pulled over atleast once every two weeks etc.