215 ON STARS TODAY MILLON GURRENTED

HOLLYWOODS7 IS IN IT ANY ONE ELSE HERE THATS GOING IN IT

Comments

• gotcha up, good luck
  • after first breake hollywoods7 sits with 4335 in chips and
    acespades11 sits with 2,525
  • keep it up man, gl
  • AKs runs into T8o all in preflop -- lose a 11k pot! Who knew -- I'd love to be a good psychic. This is a disadvantage of being a tight player. Steal from Button, SB realizes that and pushes. I'm sitting with AKs, knowing this and feel pretty good. Think for a bit and shove it in. If SB thinks I'm a bit laggish, no way he pushes and I take the pot. But maybe that's an advantage as I really wanted that race. Ok, ok, it's an advantage being a TAG.

I now have 2500 and I'm in a push/fold strategy. Good luck cole -- i see you with 9800.

Cheers
    Magi
  • All of the clever analysis does not change the fact that you just posted a bad beat story.
  • Here's another bad beat story! I love telling them -- just ignore.

After a valiant build, I got back to 9700. Few more AK's an a couple of awesome folds, I get it all in with KK vs JJ. You guessed it. IGHN in 961.

Go Cole!

Cheers
    Magi
  • making $ two weeks in a row, very nicely done Cole
  • hahahaha nice devo :)

There needs to be an entire forum section deciated to the bad beat stories so we don't have to read the trash that is the bad beat story :)
  • I managed to pry myself away from Elder Scrolls IV long enough to play in this. :)

Currently on a short stack 339th of 431 remaining. I have been under 10 BB since ~800 players.

Saw that Cole also made the money. Nice going!

ScottyZ
  • Got you up now Scotty, GL!
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I have been under 10 BB since ~800 players.

Check that. I now have 10.35 BB after sucking out with A9 vs AQs. First time in the tourney that I got my money in bad, raising to ~5BB from the cutoff and running into the AQs on the BB.

I had to dodge a lot of cards on the river when the turn showed 98xT with two of the opponent's suit.

ScottyZ
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    gg scotty

Thanks. :)

Out in 285th place. Eliminated when I called another 2*BB from the BB with Q3 facing an open-raise from the SB (had KTs). In retrospect, I probably could have folded there and tried to hang on for another money jump at 270th.

ScottyZ
  • GG Scotty!

What is coles name?
  • Great work Scotty & Cole.

Cheers
    Magi
  • way to go guys.. I wish i had the bankroll to play these. .. and the balls to put it on the line. and the skills to make the money. yeah:D
  • I finished 500th, when I went out I was top 30 in chips, I was really playing well and feeling good, until....

Me and one other guy at the table had 60k. Blinds were 750/1500, I minraised UTG to 3000 with AK, and the other big stack raised to 21 000! Man I had NO idea what that meant, and with the amount of hiis raise it looked like it was time for me to either go allin or fold. I ended up giong allin, and he had aces :(

I dont know, i hate that i ended up putting 60k chips on the line with only AK at a time when I was still in a really good chip and table position. But I just couldnt fold AK there....I was ok with racing, or I even thought he might have a hand like AK/AQ or even be on a total steal, since i had been a little aggressive lately. But him raising me that much when I raisd UTG....argh maybe that was a fold. Man I could taste it too, I was in a real good spot for a big score, ah well maybe next week.