Ok, I think I have to switch to 6max.... (brag post)

I've been playing some 1/2 6 max today with amazing results. This is the most I've ever won in a session. The players here are so unbelievably bad. I've heard people say that before, but now that I've seen it for myself... wow. These tables are full of players with >50% VPIP, and even the players who are around 30 make some really bad plays. Ha, I guess this attitude of mine will continue until I hit one of those brutal 6 max downswings I've heard about.

Comments

• I assume this is at Stars? Maybe Party?

Congrats anyways and Good Luck!!

JohnnieH
  • Its at Stars. I really don't like Party so I'm trying to only play there if they give me a bonus.
  • jeez, people are catching on... i made $400+ playing maybe 3 days of 1-2 LHE 6MAX on stars.
  • Oh, and the absolute best thing about these games is that you dont have to wait until the evening to sit in a fishy game :fish:
  • I think you were at my table on the weekend zero. I knew the avatar looked familiar. 6max still scares the @#$% out of me though. I'm used to playing 2-4, 3-6 and lately some 5-10 full, but I pussy out and drop all the way to 1-2 when I feel like some shorthanded... Results have been decent but I've had some huge swings both ways.
  • Ha, ya I have 37 hands on you. You won $0.75 for a solid 1.01BB/100. Very well done :D