10 things you shouldn't do/say

Listed below is a situation. You will enter your thought as to what one shouldn't do/say in said situation. It could be funny or serious. Just have fun with it. The 10th person will suggest the next one. Ready? Here we go.

10 Things You Should Not Do/Say on an Airplane

1. It's really hot in here :mad: i cant seem to get the windows opened :tongue:

Comments

• 2. Did she say there are only four lavatories? Uh-oh.

ScottyZ
  • 3. I've got a BOMB :spade: ruh roh
  • 4. Turn to the lady next to you and ask her if she is a member of the Mile High Club.
  • 5.Hey, didn't i see you on Al Jazhira TV? Can u sign my anarchists cookbook.
  • Actually done this...

6) While in line for the washroom, hold hands up around exit door and remark to the next person in line, "Wow, feel the draft around this door!"
  • 7. If you see your buddy Jack sitting at the back of the plane, stand up waving and yell Hi Jack. It's only polite. lol

PS,
    So far, I believe 3, 5, and 7 will all get you time in jail. lol
  • 8) Cough violently, complain about dizziness, and when asked... explain that you haven't felt right since that African green monkey bit you yesterday!

Bonus points for working in the monkey reference!!!
  • 9) Pass gas

:)
  • 10. "So, can you get into the 'mile high club' via self-service?" :diamond:
  • 10 things you shouldn't do/say at a business meeting

1. Definitely NO SNORING! Even if you ARE asleep... :D
  • 2) Exclaim "Ahhh man... not another budget report!", pull out a deck of cards and ask, "Who's in for a little strip poker?"
  • 3. "Just to check to see if today's meeting will go smoothly for me and everyone, did anyone notice at that last meeting that I was only pretending to know what I was talking about? [without pause] No? Great. Let's begin with the first item on the agenda..."

ScottyZ
  • 4. Ladies, You should NEVER lift up your shirt and show everyone your new Victoria's Secret Bra. :D
  • 5. Shuffle Up and DEAL :D :spade: :heart: :club: :diamond:
  • "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your pilot, Ali Hussein bin Muhammad."

"Would everyone please prepare for shahada"