On line cashout speed to neteller.

I have decided to do some serioius bonus chasing so I cashed out of every room I had money in back to my neteller account.  All transactions were done on April 1 early in the morning with the exception being poker.com which was april 2 (done mid afternoon) which was due to free roll winnings restrictions. 

Here is a summary of the speed:

Stars -- instant
poker.com -- April 2 22:39
Empire    April 3  00:17
Eurobet  April 3 12:00
Pacific   April 5  13:02
9poker  April 11 11:37

Pacific on it's site has said my withdrawl has been approved for 2 days now and has finally arrived. 

Comments

• Out of curiosity, does the amount of the withdrawal change the speed?
  • I doubt it, all of them were over $200 with poker.com being the largest (approx $600). The one's I'm waiting for are actually the smallest.....
  • I have found Titan and PokerHost to be pretty quick (about 2 days)

Hobbes
  • Where are you whoring now?
  • Doyle's room right now for their sign up bonus. Plus rakeback there.
  • Some sites just dont't want you to let go...hope you change your mind :D
  • I guess it's time to fire off an e mail to 9poker support. Still haven't arrived almost 1 week later.
  • Cashouts from 9poker have been averaging 2 days. However the first withdrawal didn't go through until I emailed them some ID. They accepted a scanned driver's licence with the # wiped out. 1 free withdrawal per week to Neteller.
  • Here is the e mail that they responded with.

Joe,
    Yuor account balance is Balance: $ 215.18 USD
    Yuor payout was not processed because we don't have your neteller account number. We sent you two emails (on 4/3/06 and 4/4/06) to xxxxxxxxx.com requesting this info.
    Thank You,

The e mail in xxxxxxxx.com was also spelt wrong. I deposited using neteller but apprently they don't know the number.......
  • Ya they asked me for my neteller account # too. Weird. No problems since the first withdrawal tho.
  • I always asked for cheques when I cashout. less convenient, but I'd rather have something on paper like that, it's just how I roll.
  • Being canadian you lose way to much converting back and forth. Besides I want to be able to take out of one site and move to another fairly quickly if there is a bonus opportunity. Neteller is usually way faster. I had to wait over 5 weeks for a cheque from pacific once. It's bad enough that it's 5 days to neteller.
  • All are in now. The worst being 9poker which only took well over a week.