Anyone with experience in Toronto clubs?

Hey what is the general experience with Toronto clubs? Are they honest and above the line or sketchy? Any disreputable people? Anyone here generally play in the 10/20, 20/40 limit, 1/2 or 5/5 NL games around?

Comments

• I have played in three clubs in the Toronto area and it is worth the drive from Kitchener. I use to run tournaments in the Brampton area and have been approached to do so again so look for that announcment as soon as later this week. If you are looking for a 1/2, 5/5 NL game PM and I can give the the low down on each game. Security, players, money involved etc.

Prophet 22
    West Side Poker Club
  • I have played in three clubs in the Toronto area and it is worth the drive from Kitchener.  I use to run tournaments in the Brampton area and have been approached to do so again so look for that announcment as soon as later this week.  If you are looking for a 1/2, 5/5 NL game PM and I can give the the low down on each game.  Security, players, money involved etc.

Prophet 22
    West Side Poker Club
    Hey Brent, while you are at it can you PM me that info as well? Thx.. Jeff..
  • Now would be a good time for anyone to talk up my club if theyve been.

Speak up guys.

Josh
    "The Basement"
  • Now would be a good time for anyone to talk up my club if theyve been.

Speak up guys.

Josh
    "The Basement"

Most of the "real clubs" are safe and fair..

Anything that Josh does is gold. The same can be said for the airport club, the unit and the prophet's games. There is lots of other decent clubs as well.
    Good luck.
  • I agree with the comment that most real clubs are fair.

I have been to one while the club was fair, I didn't like the clientelle. People coming to play at 2 am that look like they took on the bar isn't a good thing IMHO.

PMing anyone who has played in Toronto will give you honest answers to your questions. Most of the clubs that routinely post on here do that for one reason, it's because they know they run a good club and won't get blasted by ex patrons on here.