MILLON DOLLAR TURNY AT 4:30

IAM IN THE 215 BUY MILL GURRENTED TODAY HOLLYWOODS7

Comments

• I'm playing today as well.
  • As am I.

MDSGuy24
  • rough beat there Cole...
  • Coin flipped for all my chips except 1K on the bubble then folded into the money when I lost, could be worse!
  • :ah :as all in 6 k pree flop called by K 7 terrible call on that guys part , but o well he hit hes two pair on the flop and nothing came for me after i busted lasted half the field in my first ever sunday turny see ya guys next sunday
  • Busted out 228. Brain fart -- LP min raises and I have 55. Fart is that this was a raise or fold decision. I put him on big cards and smooth called when I should have pushed. Call, call, call all-in and I'm crippled when he turns over JT and shows top pair on the flop. I'm crippled and go all in with A5 with an MP limper. This time he does have big cards AQ -- IGHN.

Cheers
    Magi
  • magithighs wrote:
    Busted out 228. Brain fart -- LP min raises and I have 55.  Fart is that this was a raise or fold decision.  I put him on big cards and smooth called when I should have pushed.  Call, call, call all-in and I'm crippled when he turns over JT and shows top pair on the flop.  I'm crippled and go all in with A5 with an MP limper.  This time he does have big cards AQ -- IGHN.

Cheers
    Magi

228...Couldnt survive another 2 players? :D
  • 291st. With 450 left me and another 30k avg stack raced it up, and his AK beat my jacks. So i was crippled down to 4000 with blinds at 1k/2k. Than I managed to beat Aces with 5/3 in my BB, and a little later I beat AQ with A3 so I was almost back up to average! And than....I raised with A3 blind vs blind, pot committing myself, and the BB had AK. Crap :'(
  • I was out in 1590th.

I made a great read on the SB early on, he pushed all in, I was BB at about 6K in chips, I called with KQ, he flip over 36o....

Flop TTT
    Turn 4
    River 4

Split pot. :'(

My bust out hand was JJ vs AKo, AA on the flop.
  • Had my hand on the register button, but the # of players skyrocketed!
  • actyper wrote:
    Had my hand on the register button, but the # of players skyrocketed! 

They always get 5000+ for this. Hence how they can afford to guarantee $1,000,000 prize pool. They run tons of satellites to it, anywhere from $3R to higher limits if you are willing.
  • A few weeks ago I'm pretty sure there was an overlay.
  • Didn't some guy who goes to U of W win a million dollars in one of these tournies?
  • He won a much bigger tourney than this one. :)