PokerStars - World Cup Canadian Qualifiers Today

:s: :d: :c: :h:

PokerStars is starting their World Cup of Poker qualifiers today.
Ontario qualifiers today 2:00 pm and tomorrow 10:00 pm.(50 FPP)
Check PokerStars website for details.
See you there.

Comments

• iam in both ontarios qullafyers and i also made another acount so i could play the pei qullafyers cu theres only 26 people in it lol , i wonder wat will happen if i win, and the ontario has like 500 people in it will only 1 seat be awarded
  • cole woods wrote:
    iam in both ontarios qullafyers and i also made another acount so i could play the pei qullafyers cu theres only 26 people in it lol , i wonder wat will happen if i win, and the ontario has like 500 people in it will only 1 seat be awarded

Hey Cole, just so you know you cannot do that. They will suspend your account if they find out. Anyway, I'm in the Ontario one as well.

stp
  • Im also playing the Ontario event today, maybe tomorrows also.
  • why does everyone else get a buy including canada kev and radoja and not me lol
  • Please post updates in this thread.. I attempted to go through the tables GL'ing everyone but theres too many nicks out there..
  • i beat out shakrus first round in the qualfing for 512 players theres my update lol good luck all
  • I am out.

My opponent was brutal, I was dominating and made one mistake to give him a 2800 pot. Then I pissed away the rest on a TPNK, he had me out kicked.

I hate HU.
  • I'm out, in the 2nd round but my first opponent. I had TPTK guy river his second pair....he had 108 I had A10....poker.

stp
  • I'm still in....so at least I beat Shannon
  • I'm out PS is .... LOL. I called a crap load of chips with nut flush draw and 2 pair to his trips. Oh well. Always tomorrow.
  • LET"S GO TEAM ALBERTA!!

Ya BABY!
  • Im through into the 3rd round
  • My second round turning point came pretty early. I'm at aout 2700 and have KK, smooth call, which is raised to 80, which I re-raise to 200. Called. Flop comes 5d 8d Qd (I have the Kd). other player bets 280 which i re-raise to 1200. He thinks about it and calls. Turn is 6c, and he bets 120. I push all-in - he calls. He shows Ad 4c....and the river is 2s. I had him over 5:1 there on out. He held on for a bit, but it would have been embarassing had I lost after that...
  • Round 1 complete:

During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 12 hands and saw flop:
    - 5 out of 6 times while in big blind (83%)
    - 6 out of 6 times while in small blind (100%)
    - 0 out of 0 times in other positions (0%)
    - a total of 11 out of 12 (91%)
    Pots won at showdown - 4 of 5 (80%)

Round 2 complete:

During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 70 hands and saw flop:
    - 22 out of 35 times while in big blind (62%)
    - 17 out of 35 times while in small blind (48%)
    - a total of 39 out of 70 (55%)
    Pots won at showdown - 7 of 10 (70%)

Off to round 3:
  • Well im out in round3. My opponent was quite week, I had a good chip lead for almost the entine match.

Flopped top pair with a straight draw, I had Q/10 of spades. Check raised the guy and he calls. Well anyways the river is a 5, and the guy had pocket 5's to make his 2 outter and win a huge pot.
  • Well, I've made it to round 4...

During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 165 hands and saw flop:
    - 51 out of 82 times while in big blind (62%)
    - 63 out of 83 times while in small blind (75%)
    - a total of 114 out of 165 (69%)
    Pots won at showdown - 9 of 16 (56%)
    Pots won without showdown - 85

It was a much harder fought battle than my last round. Super agressive player who wold generally fold to a large raise. I tried to bluff him a few times and was down to about 2500. Was all-in against his pocket 4s with my Aces...and they held up. (Actually I made a set on the river). The final hand: I have 77 and raise preflop to 480 - he calls. Flop comes As 9c 5c. He checks and I bet another 480 he re-raises to 960. I'm suspicious but I call anyway. I don't like that check raise. The turn is a 7 and I'm suddenly very happy. He bets 1560, I raise to 3120, he thinks and think and i know he has the ace...he re-raises 420 more and is all-in. He turns up 4s Ac and the river is the Js. Yea me.
  • Tigerscott...if we don't know your handle on stars we can't follow you!

The cheering section is effective for both moral boosts and putting your opponents on tilt.
  • My handle is Tigerscott
  • for anyonewatching that last table in round 3 (round 2 for most), I was daman59. LOL

55>88, t8>a9 and a3>a8 all in preflop... :( If I win any of those 3 im to next round.

Finally lose with k9 against kq, and I dont suck out.. go figure..

LOL, Love stalling at final table of the round to piss the railtards off. haha.
  • round 3 complete:

During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 254 hands and saw flop:
    - 72 out of 127 times while in big blind (56%)
    - 45 out of 127 times while in small blind (35%)
    - a total of 117 out of 254 (46%)

this was a battle  I had him down and got all in with 2 pair vs and open ender and he hit leaving me around 1300 to his 10700..  I came back up to over 9k then down to 6 k then bullied him into submission  raised K3s and got min raised so I called and hit a 3 on flop.  I CR him all in putting him on high cards and won with K3s vs Kqoff

Off to round 4: 32 people left
  • round 4:

During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 381 hands and saw flop:
    - 88 out of 191 times while in big blind (46%)
    - 60 out of 190 times while in small blind (31%)
    - a total of 148 out of 381 (38%)

off to round 5: 16 players left
  • Round 5 Complete:

During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 458 hands and saw flop:
    - 118 out of 230 times while in big blind (51%)
    - 81 out of 228 times while in small blind (35%)
    - a total of 199 out of 458 (43%)

Off to round 6: 8 players left
  • anyone watching or am I wasting time post stats in here
  • I'm watching, can't chat though to deep into the tournament! Good LUCK!!!!

stp
  • round 6 complete:

During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 532 hands and saw flop:
    - 135 out of 267 times while in big blind (50%)
    - 97 out of 265 times while in small blind (36%)
    - a total of 232 out of 532 (43%)

some major league suckouts I had him like 5 or 6 times dominated everytime lol

off to semi finals: 4 people left
  • Watchin ya now, gl!
  • TY it's getting stressful now

That last match was brutal with the suckouts
  • You're playing great, stay focused on one game at a time....not the next one. Wooohooo!

stp
  • Tough loss, great run.

stp
  • Guy that beat me was pretty solid player

out played me on the bigger pots then I was trying to push it

The last hand I prolly should have open pushed PF but think he still calls

oh well 6-1 record

try again tomorrow maybe