Analysis needed, what to do?

So this is my first hand, just sat down and posted my BB (absolutely no reads)... it's a 5 player table on poker room. I've just started playing on pokerroom and this is the first time i've used their hand histories, but anyway i had KK (suites didn't matter).

Texas Hold'em $2-$4 (Real Money), #317,062,686
Table San Diego, 2 Apr 2006 4:02 AM ET

Seat 1: chuckylee7 ($76.10 in chips)
Seat 4: Greek_Stud ($74.40 in chips)
Seat 6: thebigugs ($80 in chips)
Seat 7: 8675309x ($809.10 in chips)
Seat 9: PunkyForever ($104 in chips)

ANTES/BLINDS
Greek_Stud posts blind ($1), thebigugs posts blind ($2).

PRE-FLOP
8675309x folds, PunkyForever folds, chuckylee7 folds, Greek_Stud calls $1, thebigugs bets $2, Greek_Stud calls $2.

FLOP [board cards 10S,QS,JD ]
Greek_Stud bets $2, thebigugs calls $2.

TURN [board cards 10S,QS,JD,7H ]
Greek_Stud bets $4, thebigugs calls $4.

RIVER [board cards 10S,QS,JD,7H,QH ]
Greek_Stud bets $4, thebigugs?? what to do here

overall analysis is welcome no no, needed... i don't know if i like the way i was flat calling on the flop and turn...

Comments

• I think you should have raised on the flop, with out that bet you really have no idea what the other player could have because of that I think you have to call the river to see if you are good.
  • Raise the flop. While it's a scary board, you're headsup, it's not multiway, you figure to be ahead. If by chance the guy managed to out flop you with 2 pair, you still have a ton of outs to either fill your straight or counterfeit his 2 pair.

Don't fold the river. You figure to have the best hand most of the time. While it's possible he has a Q or a straight, you beat any J, any T (he could have had JT and had his 2 pair counterfeited). He could have been on a semi bluff with a straight draw or flush draw. Villain could have literally almost anything given the way you've played the hand.
  • Stop being so weak-tight! Raise flop, and at least call the river. It's closer to a raise then a fold.
  • RAISE, no guts, no glory!
  • thanks for the responses, i sometimes need things like this to remind me not to be so damn weak tight.... it's terrible i know, but i usually play a hand real soft like this once every few sessions and i know it's stupid of me, i just need that reassurance.
  • short hand is all aggression..

over pair and str8 draw is a MONSTER (ROAR) bet bet bet.

Flop is not scary if you call the flop you should be hammering the turn.
    If you raise the flop you bet out on turn and river and if you get raised on river you make the call.

forget preflop starter hands raise from position and out play people post flop...