"Hand Analysis" posts...

More and more of these are just becoming, "HEY LOOK AT MY BAD BEAT!" posts. I think it is sort of lame and should be stopped in cases when it is either a "LAMBB!" thread or an obvious right move. I mean, why do we need to reassure that is was the right call to call an all in in LP with QQ, an M of 5 and all in from a MP?

Maybe I am being a baby here and just complaining. But does anyone feel the same?

Comments

• haddon wrote:
    Maybe I am being a baby here and just complaining.  But does anyone feel the same?
    Yes and no. I don't mind reading (and posting) the occasional obvious call or bad beat when it's simply meant as such. It only gets annoying when the dumb question is asked "should i have folded", etc. . Telling a story is fine - I like hearing some of the more interesting ones, and sometimes I just need to vent myself.

That said, many have tried to eliminate the dumb questions and failed. Good luck with your quest...
  • I agree with Josh on this one....bad beats happen, why do we feel necessary to post about them all of the time. Why not start posting all of the coin flip situations we win or lose or better yet the bad beats we dish out to someone else. I am sure people dish out as many bad beats as they have done to them. Reading a bad beat post does no one any good....it is an aspect of the game that everyone deals with (some I guess better then others).
  • the bad beats we dish out to someone else.

Bad Beats happen to OTHER players?? It's not just me?? COOL :D I feel much better now.
  • I don't think we should discourage less experienced players from posting. You may think the answer is obvious but that may not be the case to the poster. I say give them the benefit of the doubt.

I don't mind the bad beat/rigged posts. Usually they are funny but sometimes you can actually learn something from them.