$100 dollar buy in Plus unlimited rebuy within the first hour

$10,000 in chips blinds start a 100-200 and go up every 40 minutes

I have 30 guys signed up but am looking for at least 45

Prize pool $4500 +

let me know if anyone is interested!

the location is the London area

E-mail me at Wesvick@excite.com

Comments

• With rebuys I would guess the prize pool would get up to $5500...Will there be add ons also?
    What time does it start?
  • oh yeah man forsure...I'm not trying to make any money on this...if the prize pool is 5500 or 4700 then thats what we divide up at the end....

lets say if you had a 4500 prize pool

1st 60% = 2700
    2nd 20% = 900
    3rd 10% = 450
    4th 5% = 225
    5th 2.5 = 112.50
    6th 2.5 = 112.5
    if your interested e-mail me Wesvick@excite.com

I have 5 tables of 9 so that adds up to 45 but if more people show interest, then I can get my hands on more.

it will start at 11:30am
  • Too bad I won't be around that weekend, it sounds interesting. but 60% to the winner, that's a pretty top heavy structure for a 40+ tournament. The strategy would be pretty interesting when it gets to the final table. Lots of gambling and fast action would be my guess.
  • Agreed... 1st place with 10 or more players is usually 50% tops, but more commonly somewhere between 40% and 50%. In the 'really' big tournaments (say, 1300 players) it's between 35% and 40%.

I guess the trend that I've observed is that the more players there are, the more the first place percentage goes down from 50%. I'm not saying that this is the 'right' way to do it, but that's definitely what I've seen...

Regards,
    all_aces
  • If so what is the official start time and how many players are there going to be?
  • I would like to thank everyone for showing up today!

We had 42 guys with a prize pool 4200

thanks to all the London guys for showing up!!!!

starting another one in a couple weeks

$60 no buy ins